• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
D. Rex D. Rex

1. Yes. Ricky will take a -4 penalty on shots that are not aimed on him, but he can attempt it. However, understand that these attempts will likely have to be Parries, because if Ricky elects to Dodge, guess where the shots aimed at Ylva are likely to land?

2. Ah, no. Since it's Ricky's turn and he doesn't seem to be attacking, I'll allow him to make the attempt. Write it well!

3. There is a line I've used over the years when PCs ask those questions that GMs shouldn't answer (if only for game balance). Kaerri has heard me say it - "I just work here." =) That's what I'll have to say in response about the robots and persuasion. =)

If I were to add my opinion, I would think that trying to convince them to stand down would be a waste of time. I am thinking that you have only two options: Beat them to scrap (assuming that they are SDC constructs and not MDC) or surrender and hope that they don't just kill you.

If I were to add my opinion, I would think that trying to convince them to stand down would be a waste of time. I am thinking that you have only two options: Beat them to scrap (assuming that they are SDC constructs and not MDC) or surrender and hope that they don't just kill you.
But... trying to seduce a robot is more fun...

(assuming that they are SDC constructs and not MDC)

Heya Sherwood! Of course, your opinion is allowed! =) Allow me to point this out for everyone's benefit. If they were indeed M.D.C. robots, they would likely also cause Mega-damage when they attack. Also, Ricky and Ylva would have noticed the moment either of them connected (how could one fail to notice they just punched or kicked a tank at full force, right?). So have no worries there, D. Rex and Sil. =)

Re: Sherwood's image up there. EWWW! =)

Hmmm. I'm surprised that they are going to go for it. I was seriously expecting the robot girl to tell you to go get stuffed.

Hmmm. I'm surprised that they are going to go for it. I was seriously expecting the robot girl to tell you to go get stuffed.

Probably two outcomes.

1. We look out the windows to find we are in space. Alternatively, the portal is closed and we cant get out.

2. We run into more robots down the hall.

Hey Dann - if I ever consider switching dice, please remind me of this scene just now... goddamn, the thing delivers on point.

Wasn't sure if it's robots or cyborgs, given that they acted so damn human-like. Guess we know now...

Damn good talking right there, even if the situation seems fishy. Whatever bad surprise is waiting for us, it's probably best to not find out mid-combat.

And thanks for leaving me the option, Rex - don't see much of a reason to resist right now, but it's good to have the opportunity regardless.

Dannigan Dannigan Pardon the use of "would" in that post, as I felt it was more polite to use it to give Sil the option of having Ylva resist.

Yeah, I had to reread it a few times. I very nearly addressed it, but the way it was worded sort of made sense to me since Sil was included in the subject. Thanks, though! =)

Hey Dann - if I ever consider switching dice, please remind me of this scene just now... goddamn, the thing delivers on point.

I will try to remember. =)

Silanon Silanon Let me know if you're able to post and I'll move the scene along accordingly when able. =)

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow - got some free time, and a few ideas already. Guess we'll see how well those work out...

Heya Gang!

Just a note on martial arts - in the "Double or Nothing" we've seen a lot of basic movements including the Roundhouse Kick (a.k.a. Round Kick or Hook Kick if you're talking Jeet Kune Do), but just for funsies here, what makes up a really good Roundhouse Kick? Put another way, ever wonder how your character went from having a 1d6 damage kick taught in 1st level Hand to Hand: Basic (think YMCA) to a 3d6 damage-packing monster?

Well, I've stumbled upon a video from a martial artist I've admired for years. Mr. Scott Adkins is here teaching how to make the most of that single technique. I even learned something I'd forgotten about (the step-through; his last tip. Totally forgot about that one!). So for anyone out there with the martial arts itch, here's a little scratching from a guy who has trained for a very long time and shows it. If nothing else, it'll probably take your mind off of the news nowadays and put your mind somewhere productive and positive. That's where I want mine to be! =)

"Scott Adkins Round Kick Tutorial"

I hope to have a post up later today or tomorrow. Stay safe, Gang! =)

I love it! Just look at good ol' Mario putting the payback way up there like a secondary mission priority! That's how to look after your wounded squadron leader! "Priority one - accomplish mission. Immediately after that - it's payback time!" Ha ha! =)

Mario reaches up to rub his chin, thinking. "Ma'am? Just a thought, but if Chessel Corp has automated guns at that door, it stands to reason that there is something behind it that they don't want us to see. Might be a good idea to recon that with a small force while another group uses their Traversing powers to sweet talk the Core operating the doors above this ship. Besides, we haven't found anything to give Chessel a black eye and a good nut punch in payment for all the harm they have done."

Heya Gang! I hope to post tomorrow. Stay safe and have fun out there! =)

Just added it - one day, I'll probably look at that sheet and ask myself what the heck I meant to do with it, but you never know, right?

Somehow I haven't gotten alerts here since May 26 >.> Well, I'm caught up now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back