• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a cry-o-tube, isn't that what it's for? ^;3^

I'm a man and when life hurts enough, I cry! Why not in-game?

I got a little distracted with posting in game. Again, I'll try later today.

Kaerri Kaerri Does Elinor have anything she wants to say or should I move on?

O.K.! Sherwood Sherwood Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Bear with me as I post back-to-back in-game! Consider my last post to be Part 1 of 2. =)

I've got all this stuck in my head and I can't get it out until I write it... Wheee!

Mario asks, "If these new Veritech cycles are what we are using to go into this factory, how are they going to be transported? There is not much room in the cockpit for extra stuff."

Would either of the ladies like to speak up on this subject? Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie

Ah, I missed the part where we are attaching them to the missile racks.

Elinor post coming soon to a device near you!

It was still damaged when we left to rescue Sharp. If it came up again after that, I'm unable to find it. It's my assumption (and Elinor's, which she'll share) that we don't have the resources, given that a lot of them were used up crafting the Mjolnirs.

That was what the earlier vote was about - the one concerning if the Wild Cards were going to stay with the Broadsword or return to the ASC. You all have me thinking you are staying with the Broadsword, unless I am mistaken?

The rest will be explained in my next post. =)

I am understanding that we are, too, but I didn't want to assume that the Ajax was repaired if it has not been yet. Was just making sure.

(Sharp says)
"Sam told me that we have two Super Valkyries, stealth Logans, and the Ajax now ready to go."

It's rather small so it's easy to miss. But yes, the Ajax is ready. You'll find out how next post. =)

Good deal. I didn't want to be going into a fight with one of our number (probably Toph) in a previously damaged mecha.

Oh no. I wouldn't do that to you guys! That Ajax was pretty beat up! =)

Oh, bother, missed it. ^;3^ What I get for skimming! (And looking for Sam's all-caps instead of anyone's speech.)

I am looking forward to seeing us in some Cyclone action! Vroom, baby!

Oh, Mario is going to get more technological action than he bargained for. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back