• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might need it because this last post completely confuses me.

"What I'm asking you is... are there any other surprises I should know about before we meet?"

but I can say that my dad, Drill Staff Sergeant Kevin Zuko, is a skilled Destroid pilot stationed up at Monument City.

Piper is asking the Wild Cards if there is anything she should know about the non-Wild Cards she is about to meet. Mario's dad is not among them. So... Help?

Sherwood Sherwood

I'm not sure what to post, so I was trying to add something to the story.

While Mario's offer is fine and all, does he have a response to Piper's question? Or maybe anything to ask her?

Sherwood Sherwood Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie

Your characters have an opportunity to tell Piper about Professor Stein or not. But if any of you want to speak up about it, the time is now. =)

Meanwhile, I'd like you to know that I've been doing a lot of behind-the-scenes work and I should have some neat stuff for you guys to chew on this week. =)

Kaerri has stated she has a post to reply to Piper, but if the rest of you are getting bored with the game, I can fast forward things here too.

Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood

It's voting time! Would you guys like to...

1. ... continue the character interaction and see how everyone gets along?

2. ... have your characters learn more about technopathy and use what they learn?

3. ... go on another mission to hunt resources for everyone on the Broadsword?

Mario is a man of action. He'd vote for securing some much needed supplies and equipment for the ship.

2. ... have your characters learn more about technopathy and use what they learn?
This gets my vote. Elinor and I both would like to know what she's doing before her next Traversing attempt. ^;3^

Psychie Psychie Where are you casting your vote, lady?

Note: If this ends up with a three-way tie, I'll roll randomly.

I like the idea of learning more about the Technopathy. As we practice with our new powers, we can do some research for places to go to get the resources and supplies we will need to keep the ship running and our mecha in one piece.

We have a winna! I'll focus on that tomorrow (and try to post something). Thanks for voting!

O.K. Have an update, Gang. I've got the basics of technopathy written up, but as you know, there is certain information I don't want everyone on RP Nation and the Internet knowing (like how I work Traversing. That's mine. I made up my way of doing it and I fear plagiarism). So... I like the idea of putting that information in Conversation instead of out naked in the open here with everything else.

If there is any interest, I can also put up NPC character "portraits" in Conversation for the sake of atmosphere and coolness.

Once we hear from Kaerri and Psychie, expect an in-game post followed by a Conversation. Hope you're having a good one!

Oh, and for what it's worth, I think technopathy/Traversing is just oh so cool. I'd love to be able to do any of it in Real Life. Wouldn't you? =)

"The Devil Does Drugs (Speed Addiction Edit) by My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult for the "Cool World" Original Motion Picture
Imagine Traversing to this. =)

Last edited:
Terrific and thank you, Psychie!

Woiuld you mind a post or some feedback on Sharseya too, please? Posts have slowed down there and I need to know what is wrong so I can fix it.

Damnit! I have been having the devil of a time getting alerts lately, and not just for Sharseya. I'll take a look soonest.

Thanks again, but don't be hard on yourself, lady. Your game alone has been very busy recently (not to mention whatever you may have on your plate outside of RP Nation). Go easy and enjoy it! After all, that's what games are for. =)

Your breakfast was held on an observation on the port (that's left) side of the Broadsword.
Just a minor clarification, if you don't mind. ^;3^

Port is the left side as you face the front of the ship.

Psychie Psychie The answer to Toph's request is a yes, but the circumstances will be a little unorthodox. So go ahead and get a post started if you like. I will try to post later today. =)

Thanks! I didn't want to go too far into a post of her going to the cryotube chamber and having a good therapeutic cry without making sure that it was going to be ok with our crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back