• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
as AppleJack detonates some missiles
D. Rex D. Rex

Thanks for posting, D.!

I am guessing this "Applejack" is autocorrect rearing its ugly head? I can't tell what you mean here, though the rest of the post is clear. =)

Oh! I get it now. Yeah, that works! I guess when I hear Apple Jacks I always think of the cereal. =)

Ha ha! Isn't that the truth? Apple Jacks taste like flavored sugar on top of more sugar. Give me my oatmeal with trail mix any day! =)

Two questions for you. First, are the drones continuing to use missiles, or have they switched to guns? Second, are the drones within range of my pistols?

Two questions for you. First, are the drones continuing to use missiles, or have they switched to guns? Second, are the drones within range of my pistols?

1. So far, guns only (but remember - these are anti-vehicle, anti-mecha guns! Imagine you going up against "enemy" Cyclones while you're in a Super Logan. This is situation is kind of like that).

2. The range of the Twins is a nasty 2,000 feet and...

Looking out from the inside of the Esper, you catch three Griffons in the distance some 500 yards out or so.

... so, the answer is yes! =)

EDIT: Toph can nail any of the 4 Griffons with her Twins. =)

* * *​

Ah, I see my mistake. I'll edit my post.

Thanks, man! =)

Last edited:
Ah, I see my mistake. I'll edit my post.

Does anyone else find it amusing that Sherwood thought Griffon #1 was down so he edited his post, and in his very next post, Mario proceeds to roll a Natural 20 and get the killing blow on the damned drone? Ha ha ha! Go, Sherwood! =)

Heya Gang! I plan on posting later today or tomorrow (depending on your time zone). Stay safe!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back