• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else wanting to post their Character's family message with Hitomi, go for it. Just put in "Side Scene with Hitomi" into the post.

Psychie Psychie Something I keep forgetting to mention - the Side Scene with Toph and Hitomi is not done yet. I've been having long "chats" with Hitomi and I will post something in-game as soon as I "get" it (sooner rather than later). Sorry for the wait. =)

Stay safe! =)

Wouldn't that be something? 8D

"Genki Sudo Dynamite!! 2005 Full Entrance"

No, thanks to you guys and gals, Sam sounds like this. =)

"California Surfer Guy Funny Interview - So Pitted!"

Which remains my favorite example of surfer talk - to melodysheep's music!
"Get Pitted! A Surfer's Remix"

For any interested parties, here's a little of the inspiration I think of when I RP Scary Jerry.

Like a younger Rutger Hauer, Scary Jerry contains a sureness and honesty that makes their characters what they are. I also can't help but think of Hauer's Roy Batty from the movie, Blade Runner. Here's Hauer in The Hitcher where he's playing a character who is anything but good-aligned (Probably Not Safe For Work). C. Thomas Howell's performance is also damned good. I think both actors have facial and vocal expressions down to a fine art. =)

"My favorite Rutger Hauer scene ever - The diner in The Hitcher"

That line, "the killer in me is the killer in you - my love" just gets me. =)
"The Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm (Official Music Video)"

And to anyone who read and saw that last post, here's something to bring your mood back up (if it brought you down in the first place - madness is not an easy place to see sometimes). Here's a bit of my inspiration for Spaceman Sam! Wheee!

"Are we all one?" "Are these thoughts illusion?" If you were RPing Sam, what might you wonder about humans, Zentraedi, machines, and the universe at large? I really enjoy World Order's thoughtful music and silly-yet-entertaining difficult dance style. It brings me to a peaceful state of mind and makes me wonder - which is the very purpose of art - to wonder. =)

"WORLD ORDER "MACHINE CIVILIZATION""

I also like J-Pop's "Perfume" dance-band. I can imagine the Samanthas moving this way. While I don't think their songs and lyrics are quite as well-thought-out as World Order's, I do like their dance routines and their easy-to-listen-to peaceful music. I mean, what's not to like about music that moves one toward harmony and a good mood? Sometimes, for me, it's just the absence of hate, drama, and worry that can make me forget for awhile that they even exist. And in such a state of mind, how can I do anything but smile? =)

Ha ha! I don't expect any Likes on the Scary Jerry inspiration, but it's nice to see on Sam's! =)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri

Do Hercules and Elinor intend to take up Hitomi's offer?

If the answer is "yes, but I don't have the time to write a post about it," do let me know and I'll fill in the blanks acting as if they had made a presentation (a good one, have no fear - Hitomi's doing the editing after all).

I will be, but I’m just adjusting from a week of night duty, so my brain needs time.

Captain Hesperus

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri

Cool! Do you both want me to hold off from Sam's Totally Gnarly Big Reveal for you to post? What are your preferences? Seeing that these are Side Scenes, they took place earlier (just before) than the timeline the Main Story is in now.

I don't want you to hold back for my sake. I can do it over the weekend if that helps.

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus

I will be, but I’m just adjusting from a week of night duty, so my brain needs time.

Captain Hesperus

Or put another way... would it help your brain take your mind off of things by the reveal? Would it add or subtract to your gaming pleasure (for lack of better words)? I don't mean to sound impatient, but if one approach or the other would make you smile, I'd be glad to take that approach! =)

Proceed with the funs, I have a habit of writing *previously in Hercules’ life*.

Captain Hesperus

Thanks for the quick replies, you two! =)

(Random silly thoughts to myself here for your amusement) "Hmm! You ask Staff and Admin people and they get back with you quickly like you're important or something. That feels good, but it must be an Admin thing because many normal people don't do it. =)"

A) You are important. <3
B) I think we both just happened to be online and seeing the alerts come in. ^;3^

Heya Gang!

I wanted to post the big reveal tonight, but one of my migraines has come'a calling and I'd better make this post short. So instead, in honor of Mass Effect: Legendary Edition launching today, I'll put out some Mass Effect music for one of the best sci-fi games ever made. Got to play a little of it before the migraine hit - what a great job Bioware did in relaunching this! =)

"Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Official Reveal Trailer Music (FULL TRAILER VERSION SONG THEME)"

Stay safe, Gang!

My head's clear again (more or less)! Yay! I'll keep working on putting the scene together. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back