• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't been online in a while. I'm in the hospital with double pneumonia and covid since Thursday. I will post when I can.
Oh no! Take care of yourself, Sherwood!

Sherwood Sherwood I posted in your Rifts game to let some of the others now about your situation. Let me know if there's anything I can do, man! Fight hard! Keep your chin up! I'm rootin' for you!

Because it's worth saying again...

16091a738bcba67952ba07c89001badd.gif

Welcome back!

Psychie Psychie Heeeeyyy!! Welcome back, lady! I've been praying for you and Sherwood! I'm so glad you're back! How are you feeling?

Psychie Psychie Heeeeyyy!! Welcome back, lady! I've been praying for you and Sherwood! I'm so glad you're back! How are you feeling?
Weak and I get tired easily, but I'm now home and recovering in the comfort of my own bed. I can't complain when so many people are so much worse off than I was. Both Sherwood and I are blessed to be alive.

Amen to that! I'm so glad you're home and safe because there's a lot of people that don't get that luxury.

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon

It's happened again; I've started to lose hold of the game and I'm not sure what I'm doing. So let me ask the best question that'll (hopefully) get me back on track - what do you guys and gals want to do in Broadsword at this time?

I'll post something concerning Herc making his way out of Drake's and the like. I'll get Cera and Trouble to introduce themselves and the Broo will react as they will, but after that? What sounds like fun to everyone here? I think I need to know that right now.

Elinor and I would enjoy a tour of the Broadsword. Or some Technopathy playtime in the medbay. Or a nice, rousing game of volleyball (maybe the Broo would like to play too?). ^;3^

In general: Anything that gets Ylva closer to the squad. Seeing awesome stuff is always a plus, too, so the tour sounds good - maybe not all of it, though, so that we have something new and awesome to find every once in a while? Technopathy is always high on the list... hmm...

I'll get a response up today or tomorrow, depending on how things go today.

Heya Gang! If no one has anything else to add, I will post again within the next 24 hours. Stay safe and have fun!

Gang, let me know if I should just move on to Trouble and scenes beyond. Stay safe and have fun.

Moving on seems fine on my end; don't think that there's much to share, from Ylva's perspective.

I'm good to move on.
Forgot about Cera's intro because it didn't give me an alert for it. Elinor does have something to say but I'll fit it in when I post. Don't wait for me if you want to keep moving. ^33^

I only want to move on if no one wants to post. I'll refrain until folks have done so if they wish to (and pardon my clunky sentence structure - just woke up. Wheee!). =)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Praise you! This is why I ask for posts! I had no idea of Hercules's mind on Piper or the rest of things and to guess (for me) is a disservice if the alternative is to enjoy the creator's own thoughts. Thank you, Cap'n! =)

Heya Gang! I hope to post in-game in the next 24 hours. =)

Dann, if there are any rolls to be made here, I'll even go as far as spending an Action Point to make sure that Mario's work is top notch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back