• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
D. Rex D. Rex Are you leaving the site, or just cutting back on a few games? Either way, we'll miss you in these two!

I'm not leaving RPN. Just trying get myself in order and be able to think clearly for every game and not just one or two.

Psychie Psychie

Don't worry, lady! D. Rex said nothing about leaving RP Nation; just my games only. =)

Not just your games, Dann. And the purge isn't done yet for me. I got a few more to review and ask myself the same questions I have for this one.

I'd say its like spreading not enough butter over too much bread, but I think its more accurate to say my brain is more like trying to spread cold butter over soft bread.

Not just your games, Dann. And the purge isn't done yet for me. I got a few more to review and ask myself the same questions I have for this one.

I'd say its like spreading not enough butter over too much bread, but I think its more accurate to say my brain is more like trying to spread cold butter over soft bread.
I know what you mean, I think. I just left the SWTOR MMO after many years (with an awesome guild and some great RPers), and while it was a hard decision to make, I'm already feeling less stressed and more able to focus my creativity on roleplaying outside SWTOR.

I'm not leaving RPN. Just trying get myself in order and be able to think clearly for every game and not just one or two.

If you need any time away from my games, I understand. I just dropped one I was in, making the realization that I was overstretched and needed to cut back. Just don't disappear on us! We all love you and the rich quality of your posts you bring to the games you are in!

Heeey! I see some additional Like options in the Hosted Projects! Thank you, Kaerri-darlin'! You know I've been wanting that for quite a while!

I am guessing the Gang is out of questions (for now) so I'll try to get this scene rumbling on either later today or tomorrow (as Life allows). Stay safe!

One more, which I was going to post later today, but if the scene moves on before then I can adapt ^;3^

I have another minor one as well, just didn't fit into the current conversation yet. I'll see if I can get it in after Kaerri's post or if it's better to ask later.

Silanon Silanon
I often get distracted by things and forget matters when I'm distracted, so my recommendation is - even if it doesn't fit in - either ask it in-character, or ask in Fat Gandalf's and I'll try to help you fit in?

Are you okay with that?

I've been waiting for this question and answer session for sometime so I am having a great time answering all of your queries!

No worries, I'll put it into my next post; shouldn't be hard to fit it in. Just don't want to immediately ask more about Trouble's people when the conversation naturally moves away from that topic. Plus, maybe Kaerri's next post inspires me to ask even more questions in the same post.

Kaerri's posts sometimes have that effect! =)

I'm enjoying this too. I just don't know what else to ask! Anxious to see what the mission is from Drake.

Something Dann keeps reminding me: just because other people post before I do, doesn't mean my character acts after theirs (unless that's how I've written my post). So if Ylva wants to ask more about Trouble, go ahead and write that? And we can just mentally slot it into the right timespace for it.

I'm aware of that option, I just like to avoid it whenever possible, personally - and in this case, I feel like I can. See, it's not a problem when only Dannigan decides to give a response to said question, but things become increasingly messy when others want to add their thoughts on the topic as well; because then there's two different points in time where people talk, and things become confusing and harder to reply to etc. Or at least that's what I feel like. So whenever I have the choice, I prefer to bring up the topic duirng the part of the conversation that happens right now, because people can then respond without sorting through six different timelines first. Either way, I'll see if I can get up a post later today.

Elinor would like an OOC moment of silence from those so inclined, in honor of one of her heroes and mine; one of the most famous test pilots and the man who first broke the sound barrier:

Done.

To Yeager! A great example who inspired countless others across several generations! A pilot who not only defied death, but made every effort to help others do the same! A humble fellow with integrity who kept things as fair as could be while helping to improve the lives of those he could! When Yeager wasn't chasing clouds and breaking records, he was catching fish - a pastime that gave him great pleasure - may he continue to catch big ones in Heaven! =)

Sherwood Sherwood
If not, it will be an adventure in itself to get some more classic Led Zepplin, Jethro Tull, and even some of the awesome guitar riffs of Joe Satriani.

"Who?" asks Piper. She looks a little lost and a little more than envious at Mario.

* * *​

This was a mistake on my part; as Kaerri has pointed out to me, Mario did not actually say this. Thanks for catching my oops, Kaerri Kaerri ! =)

Toph finally shakes her head, making her pink hair wave about. "I am quite interested in seeing what lays behind that door for us, and the sooner we do that, the better. That way, we can get Mario into the galley to start making his special sauce for dinner tonight!" She gives a grin, feeling a bit anxious as to just what they will be learning on the other side of the door.

Is everyone else on board with Toph? If you have more questions, this is the time to ask them. Otherwise I'll attempt to post either tonight or tomorrow.

I'm in ^33^ Elinor has no further questions (for now...)

Okies! Next post I put up will have the door to Drake's open (but if I'm going to do the scene any justice, I need to get over this busy weekend). Hope to have one up tomorrow at the earliest. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back