• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario’s callsign should be obvious to everyone.
“It’s-a me, Luigi!”

Captain Hesperus

So, Gang. Luigi, Atlas, and Athena?

<sigh> I was hoping to avoid Luigi, but at a guess, it will stick. I do support the names of Athena and Atlas for Cera and Hercules.

And does anyone mind having Southern Samanthas and Surfer Sams? =)

<sigh> I was hoping to avoid Luigi, but at a guess, it will stick. I do support the names of Athena and Atlas for Cera and Hercules.

Sherwood Sherwood This is exactly why I'm asking. It's not set in stone. Now that you have declared that you have a dislike for that call sign, maybe as players we can come up with something that you like, or at the very least, can live with.

What's an alternative for Luigi, Gang?

Sherwood Sherwood This is exactly why I'm asking. It's not set in stone. Now that you have declared that you have a dislike for that call sign, maybe as players we can come up with something that you like, or at the very least, can live with.

What's an alternative for Luigi, Gang?
WaLuigi

To keep with the name of myths. Could call Mario "Mars".

Not a bad one. I like it. Mars, that is. Not WaLuigi.

Mack is talking to me in my head if you know what I mean. Now she wants to call Mario, "Rocky." Like Rocky Balboa or Rocky Marciano. Who's more Italian than that? Plus Rocky and Mario hit hard and don't quit. That's Mack's opinion.

What are you thinking, Gang?

Sherwood Sherwood O.K.. apparently I haven't been clear. While I'm glad you prefer one name over another, you don't get a vote on the one you want; that goes against the spirit of call signing. You just get a vote on the one you can't stand (hence no "Luigi"). =)

Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Silanon Silanon D. Rex D. Rex Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus

So, Gang! It's blind-voting time! Using our private conversations between each of you and myself, please send me your vote on what you and your characters think Mario should have as a call sign!

The polls are open! =)

I know I don't get to pick my own name. I was just saying which ones I like.

I just had a thought. Since we have Athena for Cera, and Atlas for Herc, why not Aries for Mario?

I know I don't get to pick my own name. I was just saying which ones I like.

Uh huh! And what influencing effect do you think that might have on your friends and fellow players here? =)

I'm just grateful that you guys and gals don't tease each other as hard as Real Life military groups! Some of the things they do to each other are beyond rude - they're crazy!

I just had a thought. Since we have Athena for Cera, and Atlas for Herc, why not Aries for Mario?
Mars is the Roman version of Ares, which makes sense for an Italian ^;3^

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Tag!

Hey Gang!

I plan on dropping some cool news in-game, and if all goes well, that'll just be the beginning of more of what's to come. I'll try to post as soon as I can. While we wait on Mario's new call sign, get ready for some really cool game-changers and possibly a rule change (if I seem to forget this again, someone please remind me). =)

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Gang, Part 2 of 2 incoming. Feel free to post if you see this.

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus
Gang, now this is dedication! =)

Bluetooth Motorized 1/72 VF-1J Flight Deck Macross Valkyrie FINAL

Motorized 1/72 VF-1S Macross Valkyrie Launch Arm Final

My first time seeing a Veritech mecha, was actually not Macross. I remember back in the 80’s when Hasbro toys created the Transformers character, Jetfire. Jetfire’s toy was in fact a VF-1S Super Valkyrie with the Orbital FAST Pack And while I never owned it (dammit, my greatest regret in life!), I had a friend who did and I loved it. The toy stayed with me in my memories my entire life until I was in my late teens and I discovered manga and anime and redescovered Macross. I’ve always wanted to own a VF-1S Super Valkyrie for that reason.

Captain Hesperus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back