• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purr

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon D. Rex D. Rex

Heya Gang! Here we are again, 17 months after Chapter Six and 10 months since D. Rex and Silanon joined us! So pull up a chair, put on some good music, sit back, and let the Good Times roll! =)

EDIT: This is the chapter where (finally!) we get to put all of the Wild Cards and would-be Wild Cards in the same thread! =)

Whoa! You got ahead of Sherwood! That's impressive, D.!

I know, right?

I'm working on the in-game post and wrapping up Chapter Six: All Hands on Deck here. =)

Hit Point rolls from 7th and 8th levels!

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Herc gains 8 Hit Points
D. Rex D. Rex Ricky gains 9 Hit Points
Kaerri Kaerri Elinor gains 6 Hit Points
Psychie Psychie Toph gains 9 Hit Points
Sherwood Sherwood Mario gains 9 Hit Points
Silanon Silanon Ylva gains 11 Hit Points
Mack gains 9 Hit Points
And Cera gains 6 Hit Points

Ylva wins! Does Sil get a prize?

Other than the extra hit points?

This panther cub pic I Googled. ^D^

b48fde08a4e207da4d155e54f512536e.jpg

For interested parties...

Mack via Savate has gained:
7th - Critical Strike on a Natural Roll of 18 or higher, +1 to Parry, +1 to Dodge.
8th - +1 Attack per Round, +1 to Holds, +1 to Locks.

Mack now has 10 Attacks per Round inside a Valkyrie (7 outside)!

For Skills, she has chosen to go "Undecided" and save them for any Piloting or MECT Skills (especially the MECT seeing as Technopathy grants some skill in piloting, but never MECT). Who knows what kinds of vehicles you'll run into next?

Mack raised her Mental Affinity from 26 to 27 at 7th level (increasing her Charm/Intimidate to 92%) and her Intelligence Quotient from 16 to 17 (adding another +1% to all percentage-based Skills, because hey! You never know when it will come in useful). She was thinking about raising her Mental Endurance Attribute again, but she's done that twice already and a third point won't change her bonus (nor are M.E. points easy to come by in Skills).

How about you gals and guys?

For interested parties...

Mack via Savate has gained:
7th - Critical Strike on a Natural Roll of 18 or higher, +1 to Parry, +1 to Dodge.
8th - +1 Attack per Round, +1 to Holds, +1 to Locks.

Mack now has 10 Attacks per Round inside a Valkyrie (7 outside)!

For Skills, she has chosen to go "Undecided" and save them for any Piloting or MECT Skills (especially the MECT seeing as Technopathy grants some skill in piloting, but never MECT). Who knows what kinds of vehicles you'll run into next?

Mack raised her Mental Affinity from 26 to 27 at 7th level (increasing her Charm/Intimidate to 92%) and her Intelligence Quotient from 16 to 17 (adding another +1% to all percentage-based Skills, because hey! You never know when it will come in useful). She was thinking about raising her Mental Endurance Attribute again, but she's done that twice already and a third point won't change her bonus (nor are M.E. points easy to come by in Skills).

How about you gals and guys?
Uh... I get. Uh... probably something? I haven't leveled up yet...

Well, for Mario, I have added MECT Mjolnir and Cyclone to his skill list, and has increased his MA to 24 and his PB to 15.

I just need to figure out what Traverser Knacks I pick up.

Up next is Cera! Cera jumps from 4th level to 6th level. Due to the added difficulty of a 4th level Character being involved in a 6th level adventure, I've provided her 1 bonus RP Points/level. Someday, she hopes to be 1 level behind you instead of 2. =)

Thanks to her Wui Wing Chun that you guys had her train in, she gains...
5th level - +1 Attack per Round, Knockout/Stun on Natural 19 or 20.
6th level - +2 to Roll with Punch, +2 Parry/Dodge.

Cera is up to 5 Attacks per Round outside of a Mech, 7 inside a Mjolnir =)

For Skills, I didn't choose one for her at 4th level so...
4th level - MECT: Mjolnir (the very level she created the Mjolnir)
5th level - Lore: Invid: 45% (given her background, I feel comfortable allowing this)
6th level - Combat Driving

Well, for Mario, I have added MECT Mjolnir and Cyclone to his skill list, and has increased his MA to 24 and his PB to 15.

Sherwood Sherwood

The MECT: Mjolnir bonuses are (from Technopolis): Bonuses from Mecha Elite Combat Training (MECT): +1 attack per melee at levels 1, 3, 6, 10, and 15. +1 on initiative, +1 to strike, +2 to parry and dodge, +2 to disarm, +2 to pull punch, and +1 to roll with punch.

I'm looking for the MECT: Cyclone bonuses so I can add them to the Rifleman entry.

Sherwood Sherwood
I'm looking for the MECT: Cyclone bonuses so I can add them to the Rifleman entry.

EDIT: Yeah, I guess it's the standard MECT from Shadow Chronicles, page 187.

D. Rex D. Rex Remember, per my Leveling Guide, you can hold Skills. Just write "Undecided" in it (like I did with Mack, above). =)

If you want, I can go for something besides the Cyclone MECT. But I am keeping the Mjolnir one.

Sherwood Sherwood You be you, bud. Get Mario whatever you want him to have as long as he meets the prereqs.

Note: I've added the following to my Rifleman Cyclone entry: Bonuses from Mecha Elite Combat Training (MECT): +1 attack per melee at levels 2, 5, 8, 12, and 15. +1 on initiative, +2 to strike, +1 to parry, +2 dodge, +2 to pull punch, and +1 to roll with punch.

If you want, I can go for something besides the Cyclone MECT. But I am keeping the Mjolnir one.

Sherwood, I think you'd be dumb not to take MECT: Mjolnir; it appears to be one of Mario's favorite mecha. I'm just very, very happy that you like the Mjolnir that much. I put a lot into it and it feels good when my Players enjoy what I've made. Thanks for that, man. =)

I think I'm done leveling up (lol palladium was always confusing for me to level up)

Got my skills and updated effects done. Left my two skill undecided.

Purr Purr
I do need to learn about these quirks though

I have dubbed Traverser abilities, "Knacks."

I keep them on a Conversation (so everybody and their mom can't take what I've made there) so please, please, please only hold in-depth discussions concerning Traverser Knacks and the like only in that private Conversation. If I get plagiarized, it will hurt me a great deal. (Don't get me started on that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back