What's new

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Seven

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon D. Rex D. Rex

Heya Gang! Here we are again, 17 months after Chapter Six and 10 months since D. Rex and Silanon joined us! So pull up a chair, put on some good music, sit back, and let the Good Times roll! =)

EDIT: This is the chapter where (finally!) we get to put all of the Wild Cards and would-be Wild Cards in the same thread! =)

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
I know, right?

I'm working on the in-game post and wrapping up Chapter Six: All Hands on Deck here. =)

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
For interested parties...

Mack via Savate has gained:
7th - Critical Strike on a Natural Roll of 18 or higher, +1 to Parry, +1 to Dodge.
8th - +1 Attack per Round, +1 to Holds, +1 to Locks.

Mack now has 10 Attacks per Round inside a Valkyrie (7 outside)!

For Skills, she has chosen to go "Undecided" and save them for any Piloting or MECT Skills (especially the MECT seeing as Technopathy grants some skill in piloting, but never MECT). Who knows what kinds of vehicles you'll run into next?

Mack raised her Mental Affinity from 26 to 27 at 7th level (increasing her Charm/Intimidate to 92%) and her Intelligence Quotient from 16 to 17 (adding another +1% to all percentage-based Skills, because hey! You never know when it will come in useful). She was thinking about raising her Mental Endurance Attribute again, but she's done that twice already and a third point won't change her bonus (nor are M.E. points easy to come by in Skills).

How about you gals and guys?

D. Rex

Magic Eight Ball
For interested parties...

Mack via Savate has gained:
7th - Critical Strike on a Natural Roll of 18 or higher, +1 to Parry, +1 to Dodge.
8th - +1 Attack per Round, +1 to Holds, +1 to Locks.

Mack now has 10 Attacks per Round inside a Valkyrie (7 outside)!

For Skills, she has chosen to go "Undecided" and save them for any Piloting or MECT Skills (especially the MECT seeing as Technopathy grants some skill in piloting, but never MECT). Who knows what kinds of vehicles you'll run into next?

Mack raised her Mental Affinity from 26 to 27 at 7th level (increasing her Charm/Intimidate to 92%) and her Intelligence Quotient from 16 to 17 (adding another +1% to all percentage-based Skills, because hey! You never know when it will come in useful). She was thinking about raising her Mental Endurance Attribute again, but she's done that twice already and a third point won't change her bonus (nor are M.E. points easy to come by in Skills).

How about you gals and guys?
Uh... I get. Uh... probably something? I haven't leveled up yet...

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Well, for Mario, I have added MECT Mjolnir and Cyclone to his skill list, and has increased his MA to 24 and his PB to 15.

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Up next is Cera! Cera jumps from 4th level to 6th level. Due to the added difficulty of a 4th level Character being involved in a 6th level adventure, I've provided her 1 bonus RP Points/level. Someday, she hopes to be 1 level behind you instead of 2. =)

Thanks to her Wui Wing Chun that you guys had her train in, she gains...
5th level - +1 Attack per Round, Knockout/Stun on Natural 19 or 20.
6th level - +2 to Roll with Punch, +2 Parry/Dodge.

Cera is up to 5 Attacks per Round outside of a Mech, 7 inside a Mjolnir =)

For Skills, I didn't choose one for her at 4th level so...
4th level - MECT: Mjolnir (the very level she created the Mjolnir)
5th level - Lore: Invid: 45% (given her background, I feel comfortable allowing this)
6th level - Combat Driving

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Well, for Mario, I have added MECT Mjolnir and Cyclone to his skill list, and has increased his MA to 24 and his PB to 15.
Sherwood Sherwood

The MECT: Mjolnir bonuses are (from Technopolis): Bonuses from Mecha Elite Combat Training (MECT): +1 attack per melee at levels 1, 3, 6, 10, and 15. +1 on initiative, +1 to strike, +2 to parry and dodge, +2 to disarm, +2 to pull punch, and +1 to roll with punch.

I'm looking for the MECT: Cyclone bonuses so I can add them to the Rifleman entry.

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Sherwood Sherwood
I'm looking for the MECT: Cyclone bonuses so I can add them to the Rifleman entry.

EDIT: Yeah, I guess it's the standard MECT from Shadow Chronicles, page 187.

D. Rex D. Rex Remember, per my Leveling Guide, you can hold Skills. Just write "Undecided" in it (like I did with Mack, above). =)

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
If you want, I can go for something besides the Cyclone MECT. But I am keeping the Mjolnir one.

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Sherwood Sherwood You be you, bud. Get Mario whatever you want him to have as long as he meets the prereqs.

Note: I've added the following to my Rifleman Cyclone entry: Bonuses from Mecha Elite Combat Training (MECT): +1 attack per melee at levels 2, 5, 8, 12, and 15. +1 on initiative, +2 to strike, +1 to parry, +2 dodge, +2 to pull punch, and +1 to roll with punch.

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
If you want, I can go for something besides the Cyclone MECT. But I am keeping the Mjolnir one.
Sherwood, I think you'd be dumb not to take MECT: Mjolnir; it appears to be one of Mario's favorite mecha. I'm just very, very happy that you like the Mjolnir that much. I put a lot into it and it feels good when my Players enjoy what I've made. Thanks for that, man. =)

D. Rex

Magic Eight Ball
I think I'm done leveling up (lol palladium was always confusing for me to level up)

Got my skills and updated effects done. Left my two skill undecided.

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Dannigan Dannigan
I do need to learn about these quirks though
I have dubbed Traverser abilities, "Knacks."

I keep them on a Conversation (so everybody and their mom can't take what I've made there) so please, please, please only hold in-depth discussions concerning Traverser Knacks and the like only in that private Conversation. If I get plagiarized, it will hurt me a great deal. (Don't get me started on that.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)