• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter One

-Psychie.  Given that this is a physical melee attack, you can have Toph try either.  Which is your preference?  

In all fairness, I do want to point out to you that this creature just broke through a mega-damage barrier (the pink glass in the Zentraedi device) and knocked out big ol' Professor Stein in one hit.

Folks?  Feel free to toss any of your ideas Psychie's way here.  As far as I'm concerned, you guys are as much a team out-of-character as in as long as the rules are being followed.  =)

-Psychie.  Okies!  I'll post again tomorrow (or as Real Life allows).  May the White d20 you chose be nicer to you in this Dodge attempt than when it rolled for your Initiative! =)

I wonder.... is this cat-critter mechanical?  If so, we may be able to mugwump this thing and control it with our technopathy enough to immobilize it long enough to get a MDC weapon to take it out.

- Psychie.  Only if you wish to express yourself!  =)  Put another way, you do not have to if you do not want to, but if you decide to, then no one can role-play your character like you can. =)

- Sherwood.  To Mario's eyes, The Enemy's hide appears to be made of some flexible metal or metal-like substance.

@Psychie I'll be posting tomorrow at some point, so if you'd like to post (or not) you have some kind of window.  Or... if you do want to post and Real Life or whatever is in the way, let me know and I'll hold off again.  =)

Heya folks!  I am closing this thread down and starting up Chapter Two: Into the Maelstrom.  The OOC channel for Chapter Two is here.  See you there!

(One last spoiler here for you after you've caught up in-game.)

The Enemy's attack roll (using the Red d20) - Natural 20.

Toph's defense roll (using the White d20) - 8.

Yow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back