• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concur with Psy on this one. Get your head put together first and post when you are feeling better. We'll still be here.

Heya! It seems no one else has anything in IC to post yet so I'll post soon and get the story moving, Real Life allowing. =)

Last edited:
Heya Gang! I will try to post within the next 24 hours. Be healthy and look to the sunshine! =)

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Whoops! I missed a scene involving Eadric. As my posts stand, how is Kaerri supposed to know what to do?

Part 3 of 2 coming up! Heh!

"Beema miss Hurk-yoo-leez," replies Hercules' Mega-damage boot.
Golden Girls Lol GIF by HULU

Whoops! I missed a scene involving Eadric. As my posts stand, how is Kaerri supposed to know what to do?

Part 3 of 2 coming up! Heh!
I'd've figured something out. xD He was going to invite himself to Sick Bay since he at least knows First Aid, and it sounds like an "all hands" kind of situation. But I expect the crew chief, if no one else, has things to say to him about this new bird he's parked on her deck (and I bet there's any number of someone elses that do too).

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon

I've been thinking. There are two ways I can run this next scene in the Sickbay. I want the one that sounds like more fun to you:

1. "Fast-forward." The scene is told in past tense covering what each of you have (likely) done. It all goes by very quickly and gets you to a point where the Wild Cards finally get to take a breather post-Prairie Fire and post-Sickbay. This also closes the chapter sooner rather than later.

2. "Play-by-play." In this option, each of your characters gets the opportunity to lend a hand and you get far more detailed, albeit slower paced, scene where you get to make a few decisions. I think this probably take us a minimum of another three weeks until we reach the end of the Sickbay (perhaps longer at the rate we appear we're posting).

Both options includes a brief "getting to know you" moment with Eadric Braidwood, the latest Traverser to rub shoulders with the Wild Cards as Eadric volunteers to assist with the wounded in Sickbay.

What are your thoughts, Gang? What sounds like more fun to you? Fast-forward or Play-by-play?

Honor and fun (and Happy Friday!),
Dann =)

P.S. I plan on getting back to posting in both games once a week or so as Real Life allows. =)

I don't think I mind either option, really - no preference. Although... Maybe 2. since it allows Toph to show more of her expertise, potentially? Not sure...

Sorry its been so long since I've posted. Been uber busy, but things have finally started to calm down some, and I'm getting caught up on my games.

I like #2, also. I would like to see Toph do some doctor stuff.

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon

Heya Gang! I will (once again) post when able. It seems every time I have the opportunity and brain to sit down for the next scene, Real Life comes in with some trampling, tampering situation or distraction or headache (I have one now) gets in the way.

So! What to do?

I have the weekend off. I would like to get some time free from distractions and one way or another, set the next scene in motion. I know what I want to write; I'm having a darned time. Maybe later tonight? Time will tell.

In the meantime, love you guys and gals! Please keep healthy! =)

O.K.. My brain is keeping me up (can't sleep) and I really want to post and get Broadsword moving (like I've wanted for the past two or three weeks or so). Apologies in advance if I mess up. =)

P.S. Lots of thanks to Kaerri and Sil for the back-and-forthing between their characters! =)

P.S. O.K. My brain isn't really cooperating (took me a few times to spell that word). I'm going to try something different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back