• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychie Psychie Kaerri Kaerri Sherwood Sherwood

Does the hesitance on the part of Spaceman Sam and Cera to share their secret goodies with the Wild Cards (as much as they would like to otherwise) make sense?

It all depends on how we decide to jump. Do we focus our loyalty on the ASC, or with the Broadsword? We'll have to discuss this as a group and see how we want to handle this.

I'll try to post in here tomorrow. Time to keep this story moving. =)

Sounds good to me. I think everyone is at the point of needing to sleep before going forward.

What they said. ^;3^ I wouldn't be too quick to trust us either. We do officially work for Steele still, and we only just met each other yesterday, much less Cera and Sam.

I was just trying to find a way for Mario to wake up and not have Shirley Mackenzie kill him for being in bed with her.

Ha ha! Oh, so you see it! Good!

Well, she's not awake yet! Any ideas, ladies? =)

EDIT: Or put another way, anyone want to help a brother out? =)

Carefully slip out from under her arm and get dressed quietly? Maybe she won't wake up if he's careful enough. And, well, she possibly knows he was asleep first, so if he's just out of reach long enough for her brain to kick in and Mario to explain, the two of them can start wondering together just whey they were put in the same room?

Sherwood Sherwood Sherwood sed,
Do I need to make any rolls to try to get out of bed without waking up Shirley? Also, is my sidearm still with his gear?

My first thought was, "Yes, a Prowl roll with a bonus would be accurate," but allow me, for the sake of Mario's survival, say instead, "No, no roll is needed." I don't really want the dice to have their say in whether Mario lives or dies.

Sidearm? Yes. Pen-knife? Yes. =)

I just love the difference in approaches between Toph and Elinor!

Toph: "Am I trapped? Can I get out of this room? Is the door locked?" True Meltrandi warlike suspicion to the tee!
Elinor: "Shucks, I'mma hafta talk to Miss Iris an' Space Case Sammy here about what they stuck in our vittles. Good mornin', world!"

Meanwhile, with Mario: "Good morning, Lieutenant! Don't ask how I gained entry into this room where you're sleeping! Please!" =)

I'm here, was just waiting to see what razzing I would get from Elinor before posting.

Elinor doesn't strike me as the type to razz a squadmate in this situation. I think she's more of a fact-finder. But we'll see. =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back