What's new

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Five

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
It all depends on how we decide to jump. Do we focus our loyalty on the ASC, or with the Broadsword? We'll have to discuss this as a group and see how we want to handle this.

Kaerri

Dannigan's Lady
Administrator
Supporter
What they said. ^;3^ I wouldn't be too quick to trust us either. We do officially work for Steele still, and we only just met each other yesterday, much less Cera and Sam.

Kaerri

Dannigan's Lady
Administrator
Supporter
Carefully slip out from under her arm and get dressed quietly? Maybe she won't wake up if he's careful enough. And, well, she possibly knows he was asleep first, so if he's just out of reach long enough for her brain to kick in and Mario to explain, the two of them can start wondering together just whey they were put in the same room?

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
@Sherwood Sherwood sed,
Do I need to make any rolls to try to get out of bed without waking up Shirley? Also, is my sidearm still with his gear?
My first thought was, "Yes, a Prowl roll with a bonus would be accurate," but allow me, for the sake of Mario's survival, say instead, "No, no roll is needed." I don't really want the dice to have their say in whether Mario lives or dies.

Sidearm? Yes. Pen-knife? Yes. =)

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
I just love the difference in approaches between Toph and Elinor!

Toph: "Am I trapped? Can I get out of this room? Is the door locked?" True Meltrandi warlike suspicion to the tee!
Elinor: "Shucks, I'mma hafta talk to Miss Iris an' Space Case Sammy here about what they stuck in our vittles. Good mornin', world!"

Meanwhile, with Mario: "Good morning, Lieutenant! Don't ask how I gained entry into this room where you're sleeping! Please!" =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)