• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Eight

Hercules is gonna ditch the Cannister and Plasma rounds and take 25/25/25 of APFSDS/HEAT/MPAT. The Cannister is unlikely to do much but cause dangerous richochets inside the capital ship and deploying unstable high-energy plasma in an unknown enemy ship is just asking for a new character sheet.

Captain Hesperus

But... but... Cap'n! Don't you like change? Not all change is bad!

Hee hee! =)

The Rifleman Cyclone is good for me and I'll pack my twin pistols. Standard payload of cannon rounds in the tank, please

Mario will please take the Rifleman Cyclone with the Thunder cracker rifle, and as many cobalt mines as i can carry. Standard payload for the main gun will do fine for me. Thank you, sir

Cool! Thanks all for the quick replies! Just need Sil and we're set. =)

Does anyone besides Herc have anything to add in-game or should I proceed? Now's the time for questions.

Elinor's good. Eadric just needs a little more time for me to get properly into his head.

Can't imagine why. It's been such a short time since you roleplayed Eadric last! 8D

Not enough info for me to ask good questions, but I'm pretty much set. We got guns, we got mecha, we got armor. Let's go see what his haunted ship has in store for us.

Mario is here to kick butt and eat spaghetti... and he's all outta spaghetti! =)

I'm kinda in the same boat as Sherwood that I just don't know enough to ask any other questions. But with all of the firepower in the Mjolnirs and Cyclones we're bringing in, we should be able to handle whatever this ship has in store for us.

An' Toph's outta spaghetti too! And she wants her Mum back! So hand her over already so they can get to flying Mehves together! And she can introduce Hitomi to her Mum too! Yeah! =)

Seriously, Psychie, I must have tried about 4-5 times now to put in some kind of moment with just Toph and Hitomi and... I'll be squeezing one in before Toph lifts off, darn it - you watch and see! =)

But for right now, I'm going to bed early. This COVID-19 isn't gone yet but it is definitely making its way out. The more good sleep the better! =)

I am happy to say my COVID-19 symptoms are just about gone and I've been given the green light by those in the medical industry I trust! Thanks for your support, everybody! While I'm not at 100%, it sure is nice not to wake up to a headache, terrible thirstiness (really, I couldn't drink enough!), uncontrollable coughing, fever, chills, or any combination of them! =)

Dann and I had a misunderstanding about my last post, but I like the results of that misunderstanding well enough that I've edited my post to lead into his (still true to Elinor, of course).

Kaerri Kaerri

That most-recent post in Eadric's prologue? Beautifully-written! It tells much about Eadric in ways I find interesting and fun to read - especially his approach and choice of words to the machine! =)

Heya Gang! I hope to post sometime now and Tuesday if only to keep the story going. =)

If anyone needs me to hold off, let me know! =)

Elinor's going to respond to all the well-wishes that have appeared by the time she leaves, but that's unlikely to change anything much, so don't hold the story back for me. ^;3^ I'd've done it before now but I was waiting to see if anyone else wanted to chime in.

Gang? Here's your chance to help out Ylva in-character. While she will school you in the realms of science, she can definitely use a hand with all this new tech she's unfamiliar with. =)

Edit: Maybe go into your own decisions as to why you chose what you chose? =)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back