• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Eight

Well, with Real Life, that plan fell apart. I will try again.

Yeah, but it's happier and easier when you have a Kaerri-darlin' around. =)

Psychie Psychie I wanted to add music and a picture to to that post, but I think it's best if I just get the post out while I can before Real Life intervenes again. These past few days have been a beast. =)

>_>
Did anyone notice my absence? No? Good, just carry on as if nothing happened and nothing untoward will come of it.

Great posts, everyone. I totally was going to post sooner but I didn't want to break the flow of everyone else's posts. (Yeah, they'll buy that, no worries).

Captain Hesperus

Just a quick note here - my last two posts here were hurried, unedited, but I really wanted to get something out there lest I hold up the game.

Sorry for any goofs! =)

I hope to post within the next 24 hours in both of my games. =) Stay safe, Gang!

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Psychie Psychie

Heya Gang! I have added a rough draft of Toph's Broadsword-enhanced Mehve to Technopolis if you'd like to geek out with me. There's a terrific picture in there from Macross2.net that shows the Mehve from multiple angles (and its 12 kilogram weight which I'm keeping in our game). Geeeeeek oooooout! =)

Glad you like it, Psychie - thanks for the Heart! =)

You're welcome! I'm exhausted after a long day at a waterpark with the fam, but I'm percolating a post for Toph in my head.

Waterpark? With loved ones? What else is summer for? Wooo! =)

puerto vallarta mexico GIF by Dolphin Discovery

(that's right! Sometimes Hercules carries you and sometimes you carry Hercules!).
I am now picturing Hercules carrying the entire team by himself, and the entire team being necessary to carry Hercules. ^;3^

Hey Dannigan, before Toph took her flight on the Mehve Hitomi gave her a note. Once she's had a chance to get over the high of the flight, she would have taken the time to read what the note says. Can I post that IC before the two long weeks of UEEF basic training?

Hey Dannigan, before Toph took her flight on the Mehve Hitomi gave her a note. Once she's had a chance to get over the high of the flight, she would have taken the time to read what the note says. Can I post that IC before the two long weeks of UEEF basic training?
I was hoping you'd post something along those lines! I was wondering if you'd gotten distracted or something! 8D Call me "Dann" by the way? You've earned it! =)

I am now picturing Hercules carrying the entire team by himself, and the entire team being necessary to carry Hercules. ^;3^

Who says it hasn't happened? I did mention training-related bruises and whatnot! =)

Kaerri Kaerri Elinor! What does that crazy homegirl got ta say? (You can call her crazy too because anybody who gets into prototype aircraft to see if they fly correctly - possibly at the cost of their very life - is not right in the brain somewhere!)

Amirite? =)

She's got something, I'm sure, but I'm not up to writing it up tonight. I'll try for tomorrow.

Hey Gang! I hope to post in both of my games by tomorrow at the latest. =)

I have edited my most-recent post (which was about 45 minutes ago). If you've read it during that time, please scroll to the bottom to the last five or so paragraphs for important changes. =)

Let's see where the Wild Cards go this time! =)

Hey Gang. I will try to get a post up when my brain allows.

Stay safe.

Hope to post today. Past few days have been taken up with me going through the motions of setting up a brand new computer and monitor (and finally playing Cyberpunk 2077 after years of looking forward to it!)! =)

Also, on my Cookie Monster, she is capable of using one of the arm mounted pulse lasers on either arm, depending on the preference of the pilot. Is there enough time for me to get the Sams to make up a second one, so I can double my direct fire weapon's firepower?

If memory serves, I thought Toph had both guns on Cookie Monster when you guys engaged the AUL base in Veracruz? I'm not in a position to look it up at the moment.

But yeah, two ion cannons are not a problem. Being a TASC pilot, Toph would also know that an EU-11 could likely be worked to fit on an Ajax as those are the guns the Logans use.

A GU-11, however, is out of the question because it's just too darn big! Look at the size of the Valkyrie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back