• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Eight

Okay, I spent my gaming time tonight posting in Sharseya. Robotech: Broadsword is next... Soooooon! =)

Organize Black Cat GIF by Industrial Workers of the World

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Tag.

Shall I fast-forward to the next morning and the mission or did folks want to continue following the in-game conversation?

It's unanimous! The Wild Cards watch another movie!

Just kidding! =)

Heya Gang! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or plain just have a great day, everybody (or hey, all three if you're in the mood)! =)

I hope to post within the next 48 hours - and if I can get this post just right, I can... well... that would be letting the cat out of the bag, now wouldn't it? =)

So instead, here have dear ol' Winnie the Pooh wishing each of you a merry one! =)

Merry Christmas GIF

I'm glad for and pleased by the responses, but this is the part where I let the other Players catch up and respond too (especially those in different time zones during this highly-unusual holiday season). =)

Mind, that's not me saying, "Stop posting, you two." That's me saying, "I am going to stop posting to let the others catch up."

If the two of you want to continue on, you have my blessing. =)

Heya Gang! Happy New Year to you and yours and I wish the best for all of you in 2022!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Tag.

Heya Gang! I am under the weather right now; I picked up a headache and fever last night and I've been resting, hydrating, nourishing, vitamin-taking, medicine-taking, and doing everything a hyperactive boy who is trying to walk the way of the wise can do. However, this is cutting into my ability to write. How annoying, right?

I will post when able. Please stay safe and healthy, everybody!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

All righty, as of 30 minutes ago, it is confirmed - Your Friendly Neighborhood Dannigan has tested positive for COVID-19 (most likely the Omicron variant)! Wheee!

That means I'm quarantined for a minimum of 5 days and I'll have to stay home... and like... play video games and RP Nation... and... hang out with Kaerri and our cat, Blue...

...woe is me!

Seriously, though. I've still got my sense of smell and taste (and I'm using those more often than usual to keep them keen), I'm doing my breathing exercises for my lungs (though I'm not having any shortness of breath), and I'm resting whenever I need to, getting my good food and plenty of hydration along with my wonderful pals, vitamins and fish oil and other good stuff I like to take on a regular basis. Oh! And what's this I have here? My favorite coffee!

I don't like feeling so very drained and stuffed up, but you know what? Life could be a hell of a lot worse!

Hats off to dear ol' Sherwood and Psychie for keeping my mind busy in Psychie's new Army of Southern Cross game! I don't have time to feel down when I've got good buddies and roleplaying to do! =)

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

As I said before, take care of yourself and get over this quick. I'm just glad you aren't at the hospital!

(Copied from Sharseya - Adventurers' Table)

Oh, I hope the heck not. This is one of those times I'm really glad I was as sick as I was as a kid because I typically have a higher immune system than most folks seem to. Plus, I've been sick enough that I've gotten rest and recuperation kind of down to a fine art. I'm active as long as my mind and body are cool with it and when they say, "Hey! Crash time!" I crash gently and fully! =) I've been listening to my body for a long, long time so why stop now?

My only real issue is complex thoughts tend to wear my brain out when I'm in this state. This is no problem when I'm playing as a PC in someone else's game but it's... challenging when DMing/GMing in my own somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back