• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Eight

Small FYI, Purr Purr morphine is a natural drug derived from poppy seeds. The artificial derivative is oxycodone.

Captain Hesperus

I'm liking the new Cyclones, but I've always liked those transforming bikes. The laser silencer will come in handy, too, I'm sure.

Gang! Get a load of this! It's the M577 APC from Aliens and the Real Life history behind it!

"2000 Sub Special - M577 APC - Design & Development"

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon

Heya Gang!

Some of us are having busy weeks as the holidays approach. Sil, you've mentioned life hasn't been slow for you. Was anyone besides Cap'n wanting to post or should I start up the next scene here in Broadsword? What's your fancy, Gang?

Gang, thanks for the quick (I almost used the word feedback! Durr!) reply! I will make an attempt to post sometime tomorrow. I... think it is most-fair that I... actually, why let the cat out of the bag? You'll see next time I post. =)

But the cat's already out of the bag, and in the bowl of popcorn!

Life won't really slow down for me until Christmas - should be able to keep up well enough, though, hopefully. The last post was a good read, but I don't think there's much for Ylva to move things forward; so I'm good as well.

Thanks, everyone! That helps me know "where you're at." =)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Hey Cap'n? Hercules is en route to the Briefing Room to reunite with the Wild Cards. However, none of my three NPCs like the idea of leaving the Broadsword without giving a farewell to Herc. Do you want to be in two places at once and run a Side Scene with Professor Stein, Reggie, and Murphy while also meeting up with the Wild Cards, having a short scene there, and then getting straight into the movie?

What's your fancy, Cap'n?

I was just going to head straight to the Briefing Room and say goodbye there, if that's all the same to you.

Captain Hesperus

That probably works better, Cap'n. Thank you for your quick reply. =)

As some of you may be aware (certainly Kaerri is), the worlds I create all move independently of the PCs who most certainly affect them. In my head, unless given reason for hesitation, Hercules (as the Garfish size and operation is understood to me) would actually be late in arriving in meeting The Professor, Reggie, and Murph the Smurf.

However, it seems simpler for all involved to have Hercules arrive before their departure and it sooner gets us to where we all appear to want to be as far as the story is concerned. So, in that direction, I will head. =)

I hope to post sometime within the next 24 hours (in both games), if of course, Real Life allows me that fun and wonderfully-distracting option. Stay safe! =)

Hey friends! After much thought, I've decided to change characters. I like Elinor, but I have someone else in mind that I think I will enjoy more -- a variation of a character I've played before, and want to adapt to Broadsword. If y'all are interested, I'll provide more details as I get them (he's still a work in progress, but I hope to have him ready to play soon!).

*mock-frantically*

What?! Are you sure? Does the Game Master know? Hee hee!

Oh yeah, maybe I should have told him first... but he's so hard for me to reach!

I'll miss Elinor, and I've only been in here for so long - looking forward to what you'll come up with next, though!

So... I was a good Dannigan and I did not post the Wild Card scene with the The Thing horror flick on Halloween like I wanted to, but instead I'm trying to post once a week-ish depending on the frequency of others. And since Cap'n hadn't yet been able to post, I held off.

From an ADHD perspective, this is a "yay!" =)

Purr Purr Can I assume that Sam/antha has updated Hercules to the situation in the Briefing Room so we don't have to go through the process of him asking why everyone's there and the Prof/Sharpe/Reggie explaining where they're going?

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back