• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fast-paced, low pressure RP

VapidBeauty

Perpetually tired.
Exactly as the title says. I'm looking for an RP that's quick and low pressure! Don't get me wrong, I love novella style RPs as much as anyone, but with the end of the semester coming up and me not wanting to get stressed by the amount I have to write, I'm looking for shorter and quicker replies. Quality over quantity if you will.

What to know about me:
  • I'm 18+
  • Willing to do mxf, fxf, or mxm, but I prefer mxf or fxf
  • Can do anywhere from one paragraph to multiple, but right now, I'm aiming for 1-2
  • Can play male or female roles equally
  • Love to double
  • Love to plot
  • OCC is welcome but not required
  • PMs only
  • Ditch friendly, I won't pester you about replies. However, it would be appreciated if you could let me know if something isn't working out
  • Communication, always
What I expect from you:
  • Communicate, let me know what's working, what's not
  • Be mature, respectful, and all that jazz
  • Help me plot. This is your rp too, let's work together to make it fun
  • Be willing to play more than one character/ contribute to conflict
  • Reply at least once a day. I know this one is a lot, and if it's too much, I understand! I'm willing to budge, but I get bored/uninterested after a while if replies are too far apart
  • No one liners pleasee. I need something to reply to, but since I'm not looking for huge walls of writing atm, a paragraph is just fine
Genres:
  • Romance***
  • Dystopian**
  • Dictatorships**
  • Fantasy**
  • Supernatural**
  • Super powers**
  • Adventure***
  • Horror**
  • Angels and demons**
  • Gods/goddesses, devils/demons*
  • Angst**
  • Action**
  • Mystery**
  • Stuck on a sinking ship (metaphorically or literally)**

plot idea: down for a high school type rp where it's for powers. There are three groups, one of which is a class for ones with useless/weak/cursed powers(they are called the screw ups), the ones with powers that aren't is the misfit group, but aren't in the privileged group and the privileged group are the ones with powers people want and love, they are treated like royalty. lets just not make the rp powers op please and mxm,fxf,fxm,platonic are all fine. triggers:18+ stuff. I'll be a screwup if we go through with this idea.

plot idea: down for a high school type rp where it's for powers. There are three groups, one of which is a class for ones with useless/weak/cursed powers(they are called the screw ups), the ones with powers that aren't is the misfit group, but aren't in the privileged group and the privileged group are the ones with powers people want and love, they are treated like royalty. lets just not make the rp powers op please and mxm,fxf,fxm,platonic are all fine. triggers:18+ stuff. I'll be a screwup if we go through with this idea.

Pm me :-)

I was actually looking for someone to role-play something like this with me. I love descriptive role-plays, but sometimes I want to do something like this. So, I’ll be more than happy to role-play with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back