• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Farr's art showcase!! (+ cat pics.) :3

...You think that's a sunflower? It's actually a subspecies with features between a sunflower and a rose...an alien flower I like to call a "cyrone" but it also goes by "nightflower". It has abilities only known to its home plant, Xarthia, though. But you were still really close :D. It's a flower of protection, loyalty, respect, and good luck. It's petals were known to have healing properties but it's fruit and thorns is known to have a deadly poison, so much that one plant could kill entire tribes grown glickers, no mind you humans or Earth creatures. It was often worn across the bodies of the glickers finest, most respected warriors. When their planet was destroyed, very few glickers managed to land and survive on planet Earth, so to everyone's knowledge Farr is the only glicker alive. Even though he is 'far' from even a respected warrior, he wears it as a tribal sign but what the scarf actually does for him still up for guessing~

Last edited:
I see some dots forming..So what exactly is a glicker? Does the species as a whole have last names or is it just the first name and then the tribes name?

Does the scarf have something to do with their goopey eye syndrome?

Okay, yes they do have tribal last names because the species had a disappearance for some point in time he actually had to share the name of his grandfather who added a new name to the plant because he had no idea how to understand their tribal language whatsoever. After the incident where their planet go destroyed and sent to Earth (see my profile posts), A lot of the glickers had great difficulty in speaking and understanding their origin language because the magnetic pulse of Earth messed with their heads in the first few generations. And for how their naming system works it's usually the tribe name before the last name or when spoken it's "bla bla bla of bla bla bla tribe, belonging to the (insert noun here) family of bla bla bla" Farr doesn't really belong to any tribe, because he is believed to be the last glicker BUT he does have a group of three others he hangs out with all. the. time.

AND YES IT DOESs. His "goopy eye syndrome" is actually based off of a real life issue I have with tremendous head-splitting migraines and oddly enough all the pain goes directly to that eye. It happens randomly and the longest that it's lasted was three days. But something even more curious is when this pain happens whenever my eye is open it hurts but I feel like I can't physically close my eye...so what if the eye wasn't there (also, it helps when I wear a patch over it! But my parents think it makes me look ridiculous and leave me to suffer~~)? It always pained me so much that often I would imagine the pain taking physical form, a kind of liquid pain. Something did happen when his eye was torn out (it was purely due to his idiocy). This also hinders his everyday life like you imagine, having to change the patch constantly and painful cleanup situations of the like. The scarf DOES have something to do with it, but they aren't connected without having to very long explain another thing so just assume it does.

YESH, I would LOVE to do an art trade with you!! I WOULD DRAW YOUR ADORABLE ROBOT. Thing is, I'm sort of doing an art trade with someone else right now and since I went to my grandparents house in the country and will stay here for another week I couldn't bring all my art supplies and the like so theirs is unfinished and past the due date TwT. (I couldn't bring my professional stuff because 90% of the stuff I packed were clothes and everything else was, like, my toothbrush and hairbrush) So, I'm not going to get anybodys hopes up and say I can get a penned lineart done by next thursday?? And, honestly, you're allowed to draw him as much as you would like. :3 For anything you do draw of him I appreciate you tagging me and I appreciate your bootiful artistic talent drawing my sona. TYSM!!

Oooh wow. I can see I really excited you lol

The Glicker concept sounds amazing. When i see that the magnetic pulse gave them migraines, does that mean that they have some kinda organ they use to locate things using the magnetosphere? Or that their home planet has a weaker magnetosphere and needed to create some kinds metal lining in their fur so that they dont get harmed by the solar radiation of their previous sun?

As for his eye, i find it really clever and appealing that you incorporated some physical aspect of yourself into yer sona. The worst injury i ever faced(not saying your migraines are a result of a injury) was when i dislocated my knee second year of high school. Have you gotten it looked at before? It sounds serious.

Awesome and dont even worry! I love drawin em, the cute lil bastard. You take yer time doin whatever and sort yerself out.

And, uh--I haven't, really. It's not that big of a deal and I take pain meds to account for it. My parents usually just shrug it off as I don't drink enough water and I spend too much time on my electronics, both being true.

NO PROBLEM, BRUH. I like to try a challenge every now and then, anyways. :>

Aight, i believe ya. I really appreciate the piece. Hope we can draw together sometime. Would be fun.

What i used to do in art class, with a couple o girls, is wed sit at the same table and id get my binder of copy paper. Wed then take that copy paper, draw busts of our characters and would have them converse with one another. It was really fun and prolly one of the big reasons i got back into drawing as i really...only took art so i wouldnt have to do PE. Honestly, Art is much more difficult than PE. Havin me scale up drawings and create new things. Ew, right?

Hmm. Mine is a LOT different and a LOT longer and It's sort of personal so I'm not going to go into that. In short, me and my friend had a warrior cats rp that had their mary-sue of a protagonist and all of my edgy characters with backstorys darker than ur moms eye shadow. I began to doodle these oc s on the edges of index cards and soon grew into an over-flowing folder. I've never really had an art class before this year and to be honest, either I wasn't really interested or already knew how to draw what the teacher taught us so it was a very boring class for me and often in projects I would get ahead of myself and not have enough time to complete the assigned task because I was so busy focusing on detail. The girls in the table I sat at weren't really the friendly type and would often shame themselves when seeing my art, which often absolutely ruined my vibe. All art is bootiful (I mean--except for my little sister's. If u think my art is bubbly oh, just you wait until you see the creation of the "weady fishy". It's just like how it sounds in my sister's depiction it was like a nyan cat, turned into a fish, and on weed.) AND I DREAD PE. For my experience, all the teachers after third grade are mean and expect everyone to be a Bruce lee and a half. The one last year made us try to run a mile and eleven minutes and after that I was so high on adrenaline I wanted to challenge everyone to a race. After running a mile in eleven minutes... .-. Not really a good idea.

Other than that, about the glicker concepts you are actually correct!! If you think about that theory from another perspective, on Earth they themselves would feel a lot heavier, needless to say about the objects around them. NO WONDER I HaVE LE NOODLE ARMS >:3

Please tell me more about this planet of theirs. Well, former planet. From what i can tell, this planet has a weak magnetosphere and is assaulted by radiation, most likely from he lack of iron and nickle, and couldnt create convection currents as proficient as earths does. Lower gravity which means less dense muscle and bone structures likely(noodle arms). Id assume this planet wasnt tidally locked. Oh! Did you know there are millions of possible rougue exoplanets roaming free in the galaxy? I find that interesting.

wow. Okay. Hmm. The plant forms there, similar to Earth, vary in sizes and shapes but unlike Earth a large majority of these plant life are [redacted]. It's almost an effect due to the highly radioactive atmosphere, which also simultaneously made most of the above ground plants fireproof. Making the tribes there have to resort to burning cave plants and mushrooms to create their fire, which is also a lot less hot than Earth fire. Even though the radiation is in heat waves glickers typically lived in a low-oxygen habitat, away from the plant life of the vast jungles when they moved into the caves. There was few plant life in the caves but they did exist along with the small tunneling animals the glickers hunted. Also, as a result of the caves being so dark they developed a form of night-vision, although similar to your cats they cannot see in pitch-black but all they need is a few specks of light to guide around. This also makes them incredibly sensitive to light as well, making most steer clear of it. Farr actually in the place where he originally dwelled, worked as a fisherman, so he lived next to a river. He lived in a cave directly behind the waterfall and would often procrastinate from going outside because the sunlight made his eye hurt. More of the animal life, there are tons. Like, the draconians, most of them were winged creatures around when they evolved and discovered the glickers caving system. But, after they landed on Earth most of their tribe was confused and overly fearful. The leader they had, however, remembered the scenario from when they fell into the water and knew that when their wings were wet they couldn't swim. And this planet (Earth) happened to be a lot more humid with a lot more water. So, sadly, he began the practice of when their children were born he made their parents cut off their wings. After about two generations of kids later it was made a disgrace if you had wings, and was greatly looked down upon. Some of the groups of wingeds escaped and tried to make their own tribe but nobody knows their current wearabouts. Another species of animal that lived on their planet was called the "Sathos". The sathos were about two-to-three feet tall raptor like creatures that were both bipedal and quadripedal. They were completely blind, being cave creatures similar to the glickers before they followed the draconians out of the tunnels and were set free. Because they didn't have actual eyes, instead they eveolved to have tendrils across their bodies called "Ais" (pronounced eyes) that appeared similar to peacock feathers. They were aligned with feelers so that they can know, smell, and sense their surroundings easier. These creatures are overly social pack animals and some glickers and drcaonians made them secretly their pets, despite also being hunted by both tribes. They are extremely adaptable to any climate (think: evee) having recepting flaps on the side of their heads to evaluate their body temperatures. They have long tails ringed with spikes that they often, while running, stick into the ground so they can trace it back to where they were, being incredibly intelligent. Their weakness though, is that they cannot sustain any amount of brute force,making them easily killed if you follow their trail lines. hmm. I'll draw some pictures and post them here later but I think this is it for now, unless you have more questions.

Here's my oc Zal for a dragon rp I have. I had to draw him with a mouse so it was hard but I did it purely out of boredom don't expect nothin' ;w;
1597874117978.png

I remember when I promised you a gift for Christmas and I actually drew a picture of Fearfang and Dawnstar together wearing scarves I think I have it in my art portfolio or a spare folder or something. If you want, I can do a redraw ^w^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back