• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Farr's art showcase!! (+ cat pics.) :3

Uhh--My name is Mithfarrow Cyrone but you guys can call me Farr. I guess I might post stuff here that I either can't post on my channel (Check out my profile for that ;3) or stuff I'm posting ahead of time. I guess I won't use this often but if I get excessive feedback I might post more. rn my main tablet that I'm doing art on broke and the old one I was using had a data overload so I guess I'll just post the content that I have until it runs out? *shrugs*
1594392755388.png
This is my fursona's ref. sheet!! It took me somewhere near eight hours to draw although regular speedpaints usually only take two so granted this was difficult for me. (plus, I don't have an art pen or anything I work on a standard android tablet + my finger + Ibispaint (which, btw, lags bunches) = my art.) :ghostv: (P.S. I typically draw furries (cats, dogs, wolves, dragons, etc.) but I'm learning to draw humans currently and I'm up for any challenge so surprise me!!)

Last edited:
On a side note, this is my crested geck, Carl!!
]1594403062371.png
And here is my newest OC, Norva. I'm trying to make a comic with her but I absolutely hate story-boarding ;( Anyways, she is a western diamondback rattlesnake meta-human and she comes from a long line of assassins that are owned by the town's local gang. I have the beginning of the story written down but I'm a bit stuck on what she does after her father declares that her first assassin mission is to kill Prince Vrenn...and on his own birthday!?! but dis her:
1594403495848.png

Here is one of my most recent online artworks. It's of my cat OC, Skrabble, and he's supposed to be cute but I'm obviously not very good at that. ;-; welp, I tried and wanted to share it here so here it is:
1594511898556.png

Oh and here is an OC I made for my sis. His name is Yozev and I just adore his design:
1594512335347.png Admittedly, I could've done better and she didn't know it was a cardboard box but whatevs.

None of you asked but here is a pic of my sister's obesity on earth of a cat, Summer:
1594570268252.png

As well as my bootiful masterpiece of a cat, M'shad:
1594570249360.png
(M'shad is the sassy sister that doesn't know what personal space is but the minute you invade hers you will get the grumpiest glare. lol)

15945705223786469943456718847701.jpg
We sharing kitties now. Meet Felix the needy boi. He must be pet at all times other then when he wants 3 ft of space

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Yass. He totes adorbs. He also kind of looks like how I would imagine Firestar, too!!
Here's my other bootiful calico gurl:
1594570958792.png
Her name is Pumpkin but I usually just call her Punky. She won't sit still so here's a profile of her!!

Your drawings are so cool!! You're super talented, can't wait to see what you post next :)

ps your cat is adorable!

I drew this myself and its actually a picture for one of my older roleplays that lasted for TWO WHOLE YEARS...so yea, I'm pretty proud of it. This picture has some of the characters and scenes in the story the protagonist was actually the winged cat in the bottom right corner protecting her precious son, Razorclaw...iiit's ya gurl, Dawnstar!! Well, then she died defending him and go reincarnated 3 different times after that but whatever. The cats in the center, the center one is the leader of the Shadowned, M'shad. And the one next to her is the (current) leader of Roseclan (after Dawnstar & Duskstar, her reincarnation, died.) Fearstar!! :D (I put them in the center because they are all related, 1. And 2, because they all have some kind of leadership that would've proved important to the story if this roleplay didn't go on a forever hiatus.) I had this idea for a while so here it is, despite my terrible pc camera. ( I originally drew this for an anarchy thread so I could get an item, so it was, admittedly, sorta rushed. ;-;

1595025686361.png

Know what i noticed? Farrs horns are an accessory. That means they are just a prop on a headband they wear lmao
no, they're not!! TwT His horns are completely natural with his species, I drew them with the ribbons bc I didn't want to get them confused on there placement. His scarf and ribbons are un-optional, though you can design them differently. You need both bc stuff that happened in his, and his species, backstories. Like, for example, the ribbons he placed on his horns are enchanted so that his horns cannot grow bc in his species, the bigger their horns grow the more evil tendencies they get. As to the scarf... I'll leave that to open interpretation. Make a guess!! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back