• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Farrim: A New World

F0XTR0T

More Than a Simple Two Step
Farrim: A New World
Unlike what most believe, worlds are numerous, all connected via space and time. For those civilizations that are aware of this fact, it is known that traveling to other worlds is all but impossible, a safety measure that the gods themselves developed over time to prevent any potential irreparable disruptions.

But even then, it was predictable that someone would at least attempt to get past this at one point or another.

Within the world known as Ferrim, a Ferran mage known as Gastne was determined to be the first being to cross between worlds. And through intense calculator and more than enough patient waiting, he finally realised that their world and another were going to be extremely close within the next day, an event so rare it was almost unheard of. Jumping at the chance to try and finally achieve his lifelong goal, he cast the lengthy and time consuming spell. It didn’t work as intended and instead of bringing him to the other world, it tore humans from the world known as earth into his, the energy this required killing the mage in the process.

The universe knew this was wrong, that this wasn’t right. So it had a fix. Upon breaking the barrier from their world into Ferrim, those humans from earth weren’t human anymore.

So, I, um, decided to try something new for an RP this time… Maybe with a little more lore and background than I’m used to. Hopefully it isn’t too much, or little, eep >.<

What this is about is humans coming from earth and going to this other world called Ferrim where Ferrians are the main race. They are human animal hybrids, I think? I was going to call them kemonomimi but they can have more than just ears and this doesn’t really have an asian influence. I’m thinking as long as they aren’t completely a furry and a real animal, it can pass. So I’m sorry but no mythical animals, I hope that’s alright. The humans will become Ferrans as soon as they arrive, which will be at the beginning of the RP… The main focus in the beginning is going to be them trying to fit into this new medieval place. I really need help with a better plot though…

The main kingdom that rules over the main continent is a monarchy, and I’ll like to have people playing the royalty to flesh out the world a little. Other roles are open too so, there's that to keep in mind.

This is going to be a casual Rp so maybe a paragraph per post would be enough. Please let me know if you have any questions, improvements, or if this doesn't make sense...
Roles
Royal Family
Queen - F0XTR0T F0XTR0T
Princess - Open

Royal Court
Archmage - Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Head Guard - Open
Lady-in-Waiting - Open
Master of the Horse - Open
Master of the Hunt - Open

Nobility
Lord - Open
Lord - Open
Lady - Open
Lady - Open

Military
Sergeant - Open
General - Open
Officer - Open
Officer - Open

Common Folk
Amount TBD, here are some occupation examples...
City Guard
Shopkeep
Castle Servant
Hunter
Blacksmith
Tanner
Student

Humans
Amount TBD...

Last edited:
Would the common folk have a completely different storyline from those higher up the ranking, or would there be a kind of convergence or mingling between classes?

Would the common folk have a completely different storyline from those higher up the ranking, or would there be a kind of convergence or mingling between classes?
Erm... I’m not sure, I would like to find a way to combine them if possible...

I'd be in, how many characters we'd be talkin' 'bout. Also, I ask this always, but there any gunpowder?
One or two per person, but only one reserved role per person. And no gunpowder, I don’t like guns in my medieval settings >_<

Would making my character a minotaur (like human except for head) count as too furry?

Oooh, in that case can I switch my archmage for a general? Then I can take a noble? By the way, can the noble have an admisntration job?

Hey, I'm interested in the Head of the Guard! I'd like to be a Bear-like person, is that okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back