• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Farmer Boy’s Love

UglyMCwalmartcoat

Friendly neighborhood loser
(Bad grammar Warning...I’m half asleep)

This is an RP thought of at like 3am pfffft- Message me if you are interested~

Farmer Boy’s Love (Either MxM or MxF)

Zaiden was adopted by Mr. And Mrs. Brown at the age of twelve, now he is 16 and works on the farm. The Brown’s farm is a mile out of a small Village. People in that place trade and sell, the Brown’s trading post is on the rightend every Sunday starting from after church all the way til sundown. Everyone in the town calls him ‘Farmer Boy’ and all he answers with is ‘yes/no sir/ma’am’
There is one person in the town that catches his eyes (Your OC) It all started with the words ‘three tomatoes, now farmer boy.’ All he wants is to be loved by them, but their father is upper class and wants them married off to a more respected man. Little did their father know..they were falling for the farmer boy.

Rules-

-I’ll go with how much you type
-Use detail

Uhmmmm YEAH PM :b

Users who are viewing this thread

Back