• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Farewell to kings character page

Main
Here

Jodyguru

Devil's Food
Writing samples, character portraits, and heroic theme songs go in here.

Brother Finn Mcgellen

It was just before dawn, and yet I could already feel beads of sweat on my face. My master, the good Paladin, had me sharpen and oil his sword and tending to his horses wounds sustained in last nights battle with some nasty goblin creatures. I’m so tired. The day hasn’t even started, yet I feel ready to drop. No time.

Mitra’s light steels my nerves for what happened later that day. A much nastier creature than the gobs was sitting on the bridge we had to cross. A troll, my master called it. Well, if this shall be my test today, then by the holy sun I shall meet it out.

I’m not much for bragging, but I did fairly well. I only broke a couple ribs when that beast hit me in the midsection with part of a tree trunk. Master cleaved it’s head off while I rained blows with my mace like the fury of a mourning prince.

After the battle, master had me mend my armor and his shield. He patted my shoulder and said, “son, one day I could see you joining the Starlight Brigade.”

Such kind words make me work even harder. Bless you sir, and Lady Bless Paladina.

F987F82E-3B07-40A1-A936-FCAD468759A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Augustus "Pal" Goodfisher

There really wasn't much to say in truth, his prayers have become a droning mumble. Each day, the same thing as the last, prayers for good health, protection of the weak, the abatement of ill fortunes, and hope that the prior is relieved of his back pain soon. Augustus Goodfisher, a man of little wants and needs, rarely ever prays for himself. Last time he did it was before his final tests and were not a pretty sight. He remembers back then, long before his was the seasoned man he was now, affraid, terrified even, his heart was beating at a horrendous pace at the thought of failing his trials.

He would endure, but the swordplay segment certainly gave him a scar to remember it by. Tip of the waster bit just abit harder than anyone was expecting, but hey, he got back up... After checking over by the onsite mediator.

His good friend Franciska was beside herself with worry back then, given the fact she thought she killed him with a practice blade. He smiles, thinking about that usually stern eyes soften with worry, he only wish they could see each other more... For a few reasons of course, he may be a knight and one with great honor.

But he is still a man eith a heart... Though... He'll admit that heart goes aflutter alot these days... And hes considered many a gratitude filled hand in marriage... Or a brief night...

...But he has many things to do.

Wouldn't suit a man as he to lay half the continent.

Though some may wonder if he has a oath of chastity...

...Ah... it matters little...

He should be going, its almost time to disembark, he has to get his things together, can't leave anything behind after all.

c38a242a081d49906497da1cf5eb3efb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back