• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Farcr 5!

miseryinmybones

Crying over fictional men
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is going to be a really simple and ugly layout, sorry!
With the new ubisoft news my Far cry 5 fire has been rekindled (not that it ever died) and I'm really hoping to find a couple more partners to add to the few farcry rps I've got going on 🙏

A little about me!
I'm Jaime/Ja'am/Stooge, I'm 25 and farcry 5 is my favorite game. My writing style ranges but my preference is at least 2-3 paragraphs. I can write more or less to match you. I make the occasional spelling error, especially with autocorrect. I am legally disabled due to chronic illness and therefore I sleep a lot. If I won't be replying for more than 24 hours I will more than likely give you a heads up, otherwise, feel free to nudge me. I'm ghost friendly and very laid back. I love to make friends outside of rp even though I'm a little shy. I love to be able to talk about the series with people and other interests. I have no triggers and I welcome most dark themes and subjects, especially given the content of the game itself. I can write any gender and any pairing, though I'm more familiar with m/m and m/f.

What I'm hoping to find:
Someone who is at least 18. I'm just not quite comfortable writing with minors, especially given the content of the game. If you're 17, or close to being 18, we could potentially discuss, though I'd be limiting what I'm comfortable writing.
Doubles! I'm very confident I can write just about any canon character from the game (and some for New Dawn). I don't have a whole big preference to who I'd prefer you to play for me, but I have a variety of deputys and a variety of characters I'd be comfortable shipping them with. Though I'm partial to the Seeds. I could also consider making a new oc to work with you.

I prefer discord, as we can have various different channels for plots and photos and what nots. Though I'm not opposed to writing through dm on here.

Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back