• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Beauty_Foool

Friendly Neighborhood Crackhead
Faray High

• Congratulations, you have been given a chance to attend Faray high! This school is for those who have been cast away or have hidden in the shadows all because of their special talents or even just species. Here at Farah high, we give every person of any kind a real shot at greatness! This school is open to any species from elves to vampires, Magicians (mage, warlock, witch, wizard/wizardess, enchanter/enchantress, sorcerer/sorceress), demons, and even just regular humans! Students of Farah high get to be a little more flexible with their schedules and are allowed to freely walk off campus during the day. Farah high has zero-tolerance for physical violence/fights. The only exception for any type of violence is for programs that relate to any type of training. you have exactly a week to sign the bottom of this paper (by the X) with your signature and send it back. Two days after returning this letter you will be provided with a ride to the school so I suggest you better get packing! be mindful that you will be traveling with other students. Have an amazing day, we cannot wait to meet each and every one of you!
    Sincerely,
    Headmistress Parker
    X_________________________

Last edited:
im scared that this will be like last time and were going to have a merge then everything goes downhill

Here's the CS peeps!

Hey, I'm also interested, if I'm not too late that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back