• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faray High OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I think I’m gonna make another oc as long as it’s cool with admin

Sorry if this is rude, but does someone mind interacting with the twins? It's just that neither of them are likely to approach someone first and I want them to be able to interact.

I'm gonna make a new character and maybe we can get a ball rolling, but if you really want to interact with somebody my best advice is to put attention onto your character/s, or interact with other people.

I'm gonna make a new character and maybe we can get a ball rolling, but if you really want to interact with somebody my best advice is to put attention onto your character/s, or interact with other people.
Update on my new char: I think I'm just gonna focus on fox gal for now! I think I should just focus on one for now.

I tried to put attention on my characters and ended up having one of them play a 200 beats per minute song on ukulele.

If this doesn't work, I don't know what will.

I'm fairly certain everyone knows Through the Fire and the Flames, the song Elena is playing on ukulele, but in case you don't, or don't recognize it from title alone, here it is:

hey!
i also dont wanna make it sound rude but-
youre welcome to make interactions with Dustin. He is just being a pussssyyyy and i dont know who i want him to make the interactions with so-
im sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back