• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Fertius
Fertius looked around the ceiling, looking for a sun roof or glass covered area and found one, rather small but big enough to fit him. Now maybe breaking the glass in the school wasn't the greatest idea to get around, but it was quick.

"Well, I don't really know the way there through the halls but, I can take you to her. Flying. Through the roof."

Of course Fertius could have learned how to, but did he? No. He stood under the glass roof pointing to it as he said roof and smiled knowing it probably wasn't going to be the most popular idea but it was quick. Especially since his plan was to carry her more like a bird does to a fish rather then like how he pampers Ridley

Interactions: Syfer Syfer (Crimson)

Artemis whispered in his ear, “so we’re just cuddling that’s okay in public, it’s not like we’re fucking” she giggled
Xavier would listen until she said the last word his face gradually getting redder until his face was dark red,”UH-Y-you-I-UGH” he was mad as he cuddled her, embarrassed greatly.

Aeon

Aeon was a bit lost trying to find someone who could point him in the right direction. He didn't really like to get lost. Soon, he arrived at the cafeteria. He was getting hungry, so a quick bite wouldn't hurt. He entered the cafeteria. He went straight to get some food.

Interactions: OPEN

1607989114305.png

Name: Akuji
Interactions: OPEN(If Possible)

Akuji left the rooftop, walking back to the halls. As he looked around, he noticed it was completely empty of students. He heard a few voices around the corner, though he couldn't exactly point out where they were.

"How odd, where could they be?" Akuji questioned. "Adam, if you are awake are you able to assist me in finding the others-"

1608722753351.png

Name: Adam Dancer
Interactions: gingingin gingingin Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu

Adam had took over Akuji's body once again.

His eyes was full of lust, his mouth watering. He sniffed and sniffed, smelling the delicious trail of food he was robbed from when Akuji had all the control. Now he can finally taste them, taste them all.

"Just follow the smell Akuji."

Using his nose, he followed the scent of food, like a police dog sniffing out drugs. Finally, he was able to reach the food heaven referred to as 'cafeteria'. He wasted no time, grabbing a large plate and snatching every food he could see. From vegetables to meat. From Sweet to sour. From hot to cold. Nothing was safe from Adam's endless hunger.

Adam, I do not suggest eating such a large amount of food. As you are human when you are in control, excessive eating would lead to health trouble.

"Akuji, my dumbass of a double, you gotta understand something." Akuji said, not caring for who may overhear him. "There are three pleasures in life one must experience before their death. Eating, Shitting, and Fucking. I'm about to feel the first, then after I eat I'll surely experience the second. The third...uh...I'll think about that later on."

Once he had a literal mountain of food on his plate. He moved on to find where to sit.

He saw Enyu and...Micheal? Was that his name?

He moved over them with a gleeful smile. "knock knock lovebirds. You guys got somewhere to eat. I literally haven't eaten anything since I was born."

Name: Aeon

Aeon looked over at the boy with the literal mountain of food. "Did he not eat breakfast or something?" He thought to himself. Good thing he wasn't that hungry or he would start a fight...again. He didn't want to get kicked out on his first day. His parents would kill him. He sighed. "What a glutton." He says under his breath.

Interactions: Adam Dancer ( Aravini Aravini )

Last edited:
Enyu
Interactions: Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu , Aravini Aravini

Enyu was still holding on to Michael when Akuji.. or someone else..? He looked and sounded different.. In a way. But Enyu ignored that part and looked up at the boy with a small smile. He suddenly remembered that he was still hugging Michael and quickly parted away from him. A wave of red got to Enyu's cheeks when he heard what he had said.

"L-love birds? No no! We're not like that at all!" He said, waving his hands around as if that helped proved his point. He made some room for Akuji.. Or whoever it was (as if he needed any) and turned his attention towards his honey bun. Enyu didn't like sweet things all that much, especially human food.. but he could cope. He took a quick bite out of the treat before putting it down and speaking.

"So.. did you two sleep well?" He said, brushing the crumbs off of his shirt. He was a pretty messy eater when he got embarrassed.. Not a good trait to have.

Last edited:
1610562846744.png
Interactions: gingingin gingingin (Enyu) Aravini Aravini (Adam)

Michael

Eventually the food was ready, and Michael got some sausages, eggs, and bacon, for his first course. As he was a blue scaly monster flew up to the food, causing Michael to jump back and look for a place to hide, until it started to pick out its breakfast. Michael saw the horned girl come in dressed for some sort of sexy funeral, and another similarly dressed girl wearing seven belt buckles, none on the waist (Michael moved around the room to count them, looking a bit strange while doing so).

Michael took his food to a table, and was momentarily sitting down thinking of who to talk to when Enyu had arrived and hurried over to hug Michael.
"Hey Enyu!" Michael chuckled and hugged Enyu back, he was surprised at how fast a vampire would trust someone.
A suited boy came over and greeted the two, Michael patted Enyu's back to encourage Enyu to release him, and eventually Enyu did, and Michael quietly laughed at his response. Now that Michael knew he was sitting here and not moving, he made himself comfortable in his chair. He rotated his chair 80 degrees to face the conversation, and leant his elbow on the table, and his head on his hand while he wasn't eating.
"Hey I'm Michael", Michael stretched over and offered the boy a handshake, he did not recognise him as the quiet Akuji.
In response to Enyu, Michael said, "Funny you asked, I think I've only had an hour and a half of sleep! But so far I'm fine. I was up preparing for school, and then I got up early to do check the sunrise." Michael took the segue to start talking about his morning, "I wanted to find our coordinates. You know, its really strange, according to the sunrise, we should be in the ocean, and in the northern hemisphere, but magnetically we are in the southern hemisphere. I have been trying to think of some possible explanations, but since magic is involved it could be anything, what do you think?" Michael then continued to go at his bacon.
At this point he remembered Adam's comment on having literally never eaten anything ever. "Wait, what, what did you mean when you said you have not eaten anything?"

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson just looked at him like he was crazy. She pointed at the roof. "Seriously?" She said her voice unsure. She looked up and nodded. "Uhm.. Okay..." She then tilted her head. Her thoughts whirring through as fast as a stream of water. "Okay I should be able to do that..." She said her own wings forming behind her. They didn't look like Ridley's. Her wings were of pure fire; not bones or feathers. They were made of fire like wind put in the shape of wings. It would have been impossible for her to fly; if it weren't for the incredible heat they carried. Hot air goes up and cold air sinks. She looked over to Fertius. "Okay. Lead the way then." She slowly started drifting upwards to the glass he had saw before. Her wings were getting increasingly hotter as she got higher. Once she reached the roof you could see the heat radiating off of them.

Mentions: Fertius ( Tarot of Death Tarot of Death )

Circe
Interactions: Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu (Michael), gingingin gingingin (Enyu), and Aravini Aravini (Adam)

Circe soon got bored and grabbed her sweet as shit Coffee and plate of only Meats and took a seat with the boys Michael, Enyu, and Adam. She poured a flask into her coffee and said "Hello" to the boys.

Name: Aeon

Aeon was feeling kind of lonely. Having to leave his friends at his past school really took a toll on him. He looked at the group and decided to try and make a first impression. He approached the group. Feeling a bit nervous, he gulped. He finally mustered up enough courage to let out some words. "H-Hello. My name is Aeon Merrak. I am new here." He says in a nervous tone.

Interactions: Michael ( Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu ), Enyu ( gingingin gingingin ), Adam ( Aravini Aravini ), and Circe ( PansexualPanic PansexualPanic )

1608722753351.png

Name: Adam Dancer
Interactions: Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu gingingin gingingin JuniperBoi JuniperBoi PansexualPanic PansexualPanic

Adam formed a wide grin as Enyu got flustered by his comment. It was cute how romantically flustered he is. Though he was curious whether he was into Michael or Akuji, or both. As Michael properly greeted him with an handshake, excitement overwhelmed Adam.

"Finally, someone recognises me as a proper person." He shaked his hands. "The name's Adam. And I got the say you are probably the smartest person within this school."

He sat with the two, happily eating on his mountain of food. The little Enyu asked them if they had sleep, though it seemed Michael barely had any sleep. He explained how he attempted to find the location of the school. He really was a clever person. He can't see someone like Enyu doing something like that anytime soon. "Well, I had quite well rested sleep. Even had a dream for a first time...it was something."

Michale, catching Adam's comment earlier, asked him about his eating habit. "Well its true. For most of my life I had been inside Akuji, unable to escape and experience the pleasures of life. This includes eating. Now that I'm strong enough to take over, I'm able to enjoy it all baby!"

As they talked, a girl in...peculiar clothing came up and sat with them.

"Well hello there." He said with a smile. "What does someone like doing in the loser lounge, Michael and I are an exception of course."

A shy boy then approached them. He was timid and looked to be shy, now he fitted the loser lounge more than the girl in sexy goth clothes does.

Circe
Interactions: Aravini Aravini (Adam), gingingin gingingin (Enyu), Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu (Michael), JuniperBoi JuniperBoi (Aeon)

Circe pointed to her plate of Meat and her Coffee that she spiked with alcohol from her flask. “I’m in the loser lounge as you put it for breakfast and coffee, if you want to experience the pleasures of life then try my coffee it’s not just coffee in there” she said with a mischievous grin

Aeon

Aeon looked at Circe. He was a bit confused at her question but tried his best to answer. "I'm a wind manipulator." He formed a mini tornado in his hand. "It's not much, but it's something..." He thought that she wasn't asking about that and he felt like an idiot. "The loser lounge, eh?" He smiled. "You seem like a nice bunch." He said a bit mockingly. He didn't know what he was going into, but he didn't care.

Interactions: Circe ( PansexualPanic PansexualPanic ) , Enyu ( gingingin gingingin ), Adam ( Aravini Aravini ), Michael ( Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu )

Enyu
Locaction: Cafeteria
Interactions: Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu Aravini Aravini PansexualPanic PansexualPanic JuniperBoi JuniperBoi

Enyu nodded as a response to what Michael and Akuji had told him. He was a bit worried at how little Michael had slept, but that conversation could be had another day. Other than that, he could tell that Michael was pretty smart! Which was cool! Enyu wasn't very knowledgeable himself, so having someone that was.. was pretty amazing!

He then waved at the others that had happened to sit with them. He was happy that he was getting more and more friends! He flinched a bit at the comment that Akuji (?) had made and quickly gave the boy a sad if not flustered look. He, for some reason, wasn't that mad.. Maybe because it was Akuji? He shook his head as an attempt to shake all the thoughts away before smiling at the new boy. They were nice! Well.. He could only say that for some.

He figured he should at least be interested.. "Do you mind telling me what the dream was like?" The boy said, a light small on his face.

Last edited:
Fertius
Fertius looked to Crimson and her wings, of course he thought about the bad puns to go along with this situation. Hot wing. He chuckled and shook his head, flapping his wings until he met next to Crimson and looked up to the glass ceiling, flying through it with one heavy push into it. The glass shards flew like snow and covered the remaining roof and ground below it with sparkled crystal like glass. He spinned in a barrel roll and flew towards the small track that had Ridley before.

"You gonna catch up or what hot wing!"

Interaction: Syfer Syfer

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson watched as he went straight through the glass. As the glass shards came down she got cut in multiple places. Her head turned around and around to look at this; she sighed. Her wings carried her up and out to where Fertius was. She looked at him with such a look. "Really? Hot Wing? Oh don't tell me you're one of those." She said shaking her head. Crimson was grateful to have the track in sight. She zoomed forward eager to talk to her sister. And as she flew she looked over Fertius; what about this guy was so great? Why would Ridley tolerate him? She sighed again and looked down at the track; to where her sister was running like no tomorrow. She slowly started sinking down. Her wings getting colder.

Mentions: Fertius ( Tarot of Death Tarot of Death ) Ridley

Fertius
Fertius grinned and laughed at her slight disgust and disbelief with his horrible puns and just intolerable jokes. As she made it to the track, he soon followed and floated down with her and looked over to her with a smile that knew what reaction would soon follow.

"Yeah well, I am one of those only for a few and apparently your sister likes it so."

Fertius had a shrug and a face that said 'well I can't change it and someone likes it so'. He knew Crimson would just slowly build up with absolute disbelief and torrent her poor sister with plenty of questions.

Interactions: Syfer Syfer (Crimson)

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson could not believe that he could be so annoying and so... so... so.. ugh! She couldn't think of a word that would fit in this circumstance. She just didn't look at him anymore. She couldn't. How could her sister love someone else more? They were sisters after all! She'd been with her since they were born. They went through so much together, and yet this random stranger had touched her sister more. She took a shuddery breath and stepped up to the track. Her wings being practically invisible; if not for a slight tint to the air behind her back. She stood at the starting line and waited for her sister. Once she got there they just stared at each other... "Really? Him?" She pointed to Fertius with an angered tone. "Why?" She looked at her sister tears welling up in her eyes. Stinging the bridges of her eyelids.

~Ridley's POV~
She didn't even notice that other people were there until her sister stepped out onto the track. She stopped almost falling over; from all the momentum she had. She took a few steps forward and then rushed at her sister, but as she neared she could see she wasn't happy. That almost never happened; Crimson was the happiest person on earth. She stopped a few feet away and stared at her. They were twins after all and they just knew. Ridley looked over to Fertius and then back at Crimson. She sighed and nodded. She held a hand out to Crimson as she stepped up. "Look Crim-" She started but Crimson cut her off. Ridley took a breath in and just stood there. Looking lost. This was their first fight.

Aeon

Aeon never met a succubus before. He remembered reading about them and how they...extract life force. He looked at Circe a bit nervously. He's not the one to judge or stereotype. "What a fascinating hybrid combination." He noticed that one of the boys was smiling at him, so he smiled back. He decided to sit down with them and continued to eat his food.

Interactions: Circe ( PansexualPanic PansexualPanic ), Adam ( Aravini Aravini ), Michael ( Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu ), and Enyu ( gingingin gingingin )

Fertius
Fertius landed behind Crimson and took a more silent moment letting whatever was about to happen, happen. He wanted to hug Ridley or at least say hi, and was going to but, Crimson started her own whirlwind of anger and tears and possible jealousy. With all this going on, catching Ridley's momentary gaze, Fertius kind of looked wide eyed look to Crimson and back to her like 'I don't know what the fuck I did but sorry'. In all this though, he chose to be silent s to not get any unwanted screaming unless he absolutely had to speak.

Interactions: Syfer Syfer (Ridley and Crimson)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back