• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
1607989114305.png

Name: Akuji
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo

Akuji heard someone talk to him. He turned and found his teacher Eliza, and by the way she looked it seemed she had slept on the roof. Why would someone sleep on the roof? Was a bed not more beneficial? Perhaps she despised beds.

Eliza questioned him about Billy, it seemed she had not spotted anyone there.

"Billy is a fox gifted by an acquaintance of mine." He stated. "I am trying to retrieve him as requested by Adam. You slept in a odd place, shouldn't you be in your classroom preparing for class?"

cookie (1).jpg

Akito Ize
Interactions: Tisharia ( Spencypoo Spencypoo )

Akito woke up after hearing Tisharia and exited his dorm, even though he didn't need to eat breakfast it might be good to talk to the other students. The only problem was that he didn't know where the breakfast area was so he followed Tisharia to the Nurse's office to ask her. When he reached the room he walked up to her and bowed

"Uhm..... Excuse me, headmaster Tisharia? Where is the breakfast area?"

Last edited:
Oriana Mikhaelis
Oriana's eyes lit up when Mia offered to lend her clothes. She squealed and threw a hug to Mia.

"That's sounds awesome, thank you! Your luggages don't get drowned in CCFA? Glad to head that then! Oh, also, can i borrow your phone? I want to make some calls."

Maria

"Breakfast? If this school has the same schedule as CCFA then it should be very soon~" just as Maria answered the question, Tisharia entered the room to check on the students.

"Don't worry ma'am. These two are in good condition~"

Spencypoo Spencypoo Clan Ize Clan Ize

1610375825017.png

Interactions: ave goin insane ave goin insane (Naya) -> open

Michael

Dreaming:
Cassandra held the staff, and everyone around her fell down in a faint, including Michael. He stood in a dark maze of corridors filled with dangers. Tisharia approached him.
"Can't you just give me detention?" Michael said to her.
Tisharia pointed her pistol at Michael. "Say hello to your parents for me" She said in the creepy voice heard in the vision seen last night.
A click was heard, and still dreaming unaware, Michael woke up in his bed back at home. He was relieved he was not dead, and he was relieved that this whole Faray high thing was just a dream. But he was also a bit disappointed, it was an exciting challenge for him, and it seemed to indicate deeper truths in the world he could investigate. He should have known better than to believe it was real.
Just then, his phone startled him with the opening chords of Beethoven's third Symphony, the "Eroica", his wake up alarm. The time was 5:15.
Why would he wake up at 5:15?
Oh yes, I wanted to catch the sunset to measure the latitude of the school.
What school? Wasn't that just a dream?
Oh no.
Michael felt himself rushing out of the dream, like he was being pulled from underwater. Before he woke up completely, he saw the familiar vision of standing on a snowy mountain, looking at the aurora over the ocean, while a freezing wind blew against him from the sea.

Michael was shivering and chattering as he jumped out of bed and jogged on the spot to warm up, the Eroica still playing. Ever since he found the adamant, he had dreamt of the Northern winds. They chilled him and he hated it, but like Beethoven, somehow it invigorated him with motivation. Michael hoped the music wasn't annoying to Naya, but jokingly figured it would serve as cultural education anyway.

--possibly boring science-- tl;dr: Faray high is weird.

It was still dark and cold outside, Michael put on his winter down on top of his clothes he wore yesterday that he fell asleep in: A beanie, hoodie and shirt, and two pants for added warmth. Out of his disorganised bags he pulled out a measuring stick, plumb, measuring tape, compass, calculator, notepad, and pen, and put them in various pockets. He considered taking his warm rug with him as well but decided against it. He put in some earplugs under his beanie and plugged them into his phone, continuing to listen to the music. Normally he would be sleepy, but the morning chill was enough to raise him.

Out he quietly went, to the outside lawns, and facing the direction he expected the sun to rise, he stuck the measuring stick vertically into the ground using the plumb. Then positioned the compass to be perfectly horizontal on the grass. Ahead of him was about South-East, so he was in the Northern hemisphere. Observing the compass he noticed that the southern needle was pushing into the ground, which only happened in the Southern hemisphere.

In the hour he waited for the sun to rise Michael took the compass around the grounds carefully trying to detect any intervening magnets, but found none. If there was an intervening magnet it would have to be big and deep underground. Michael gave up hope in trying to find the location of a magical space warping high school, but continued his experiment anyway.

When the sun rose he wrote down the exact time of the sunrise, and the exact direction of the shadow. He then compared this to the data of his hometown written in preparation in his notebook, and today's date. Doing some calculations, and double checking them, he came to the conclusion that Faray High was almost certainly in the ocean, yet he was not swimming. Michael could to some degree feel the rotation of the Earth beneath him, and he knew that the results did not line up with what he felt.

--end possibly boring science--

Disappointed he folded his notebook and headed inside, now much later, but still early, to shower, then sat in the lunchroom waiting for breakfast and people to talk to. (unless someone interrupts him at some point) He greeted the cooks and smiled at Miss Tisharia as they came in but they seemed busy.

Last edited:
~Ridley's POV~
Ridley shift and watches as he paws at his eyes. She smirks; he really is just a tiny puppy. She jumped a little as he slid to face her. She looked him dead in the eyes and huffed. Her ears tickling as he spoke. She tilted her head in pure curiosity. "Thy tell thee tha' a' if from experience." She said speaking more Yorkshire; her British tone coming out. She then thought over his words. She didn't want to make him feel bad, so she didn't speak the thought lingering in her mind. 'Can two people make you feel as such?' She shook it off, and looked as she heard yelling from the halls. Then a loud bang on their door. She jumped and was ready to jump out of bed to fight; then heard the voice of one all to familiar. "Who's that?" She asked aloud; her tone ringing with confusion. She goes to get up, but realizes she's still in his grip. Her head turns to Fertius, "Uh... Shall we go then?" Her voice becoming more normal, and loosing it's accent.

Mentions: Fertius ( Tarot of Death Tarot of Death ) And Tisharia ( Spencypoo Spencypoo )

Fertius
Fertius nodded at the comment about it being from experience and sighed in reminisce about past relationships and plenty of experiences with people in that way that never seemed to work out the way it should have. As he was about to speak, Tisharia had knocked on the door and yelled in the halls, and with a groan Fertius rose up, letting go of Ridley and uncovering himself from the blankets.

"Well before Tisharia's ringing interruption, yes I guess i do speak from experience. And I think we should, let me just take some medicine, my head it killing me."

Fertius rubbed his head and squinted in pain and he went to the bathroom rummaging through the medicine cabinet trying to fine a aspirin somewhere in the many bottles of cleaning supplies, makeup, and other medicine.

Interactions: Syfer Syfer

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley nods and gets up out of the bed. She glanced down at it; to make sure she hadn't burnt anything. She sighed and looked around the room. She shrugged and started a small fire in her hands. She placed her hand into it and took out some clothes. She waved her hand and the fire went out. She lays them out on the bed and undresses. Not caring whatsoever if someone else saw. She wore a black active bra and black lace underwear underneath. She then slipped on the grey hoodie, jeans, and sat on the bed to put on some socks. She held her hand out and the fire reappears; she put her hand in and shuffled it around for a bit. Her hand came out with a pair of black leather Converse. She lays the fire on her hair this time. Then slips the Converse on and ties her laces. She thinks for a moment before taking off her eyepatch. Her hand gliding up and reaching into the fire; she took out a red eyepatch and slipped it on. Then she closes her eyes and breaths. The fire on top of her hair slowly sinks into her hair. She breaths out as a half sigh, and then stands slipping her hands into her hoodie pocket.

Mentions: Fertius ( Tarot of Death Tarot of Death )

Fertius
Fertius finding the bottle, which for his size instead of normal aspirins, they were horse dosages which he needed for his weight and size. As he downed the pills completely dry and went to the sing to wash his face with cold water he came back out without his normally draped fur coat and just his rather huge underwear one, throwing the coat to a hamper and looking over to a dressed Ridley with a tired but compassionate smile, not really caring to acknowledge he was right next to being naked.

"Hey hot rock, can you hand me one of the shirts and long pelt coats from the closet next to you?"

Fertius pointed over to the black sliding door flush with the wall which had held pretty much everyone's clothes but easily mostly Fertius's as they took up a good bit of space

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley was ready to go, and simply watch as Fertius made his way around. She tilted her head as he called her 'hot rock'. She narrowed her eyes and then slowly nodded. "Fine." She said as she turned around; contemplating burning holes through his clothes. She thought that over a moment as she looked at the closet. Her eyes kind of widened at the clothes. "Dang. Crimson's and I's roommate is lucky." She said simply; as she grabbed the things he asked for. She turned and threw them; a current of hot air carrying it to him. She wouldn't have been able to throw it if it wasn't for her heat wave. She plopped down onto the bed waiting for him.

Mentions: Fertius ( Tarot of Death Tarot of Death ) and Crimson ( Syfer Syfer )

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson had been found outside by some person of staff, and hushed to her dorm room. She had slept quite well and awoken in the morning with the loud banging of the door. She jumped out of bed and faced the door; ready for whatever came through. But then quickly realized that it was just a teacher. She huffed and held her hand out. Fire curled around her arms and then over her body. It circled passed everything on her, and as the mist of fire faded new clothes were on her. She went to the restroom and washed her hands. She looked in the mirror and fixed her red eyepatch; the same the Ridley had now. "Okay Crimson. You got this. It's your first day, and you're going to do great!" She hyped herself up speaking to herself in the mirror. "Just don't be shy!" She added as she walked from the washroom. She faced the door and opened it ready for the day. The teacher had mentioned something of breakfast; maybe she should start there.

Mentions: Ridley ( Syfer Syfer ) and Tisharia ( Spencypoo Spencypoo )

Fertius
Fertius caught the clothes and put them on with shiver, like when you cover yourself with a cold blanket. He smiled at Ridley as he put on the coat, chuckling at still thinking about how much of the closet is his clothes. He nodded and grabbed the dorm keys, and turned to Ridley after that.

"Wanna grab some breakfast together? Hopefully they got some waffles."

Fertius kindly offered his hand, in the gesture to hold it or at least take a ride again, always in his insistence he does it, knowing Ridley herself could fly.

Intereactions: Syfer Syfer

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley looked at his hand for a moment. Then shook her head. "No. I don't eat in the mornings." Her voice was soft and rather quiet. She breathed in and then out. She turned on her heels looking to the door. "Do you have a track here?" She asked; her voice a little more demanding now. She thought that maybe before class starts she could get a few laps in. She needed to clear her mind, and she couldn't kill anyone so working out would have to do. She sighed and lifted a hand to her eye patch. She missed Crimson. They had never been separated for so long; maybe they would bump into each other. She smiled at the thought. The girl's bound to be making friends left and right. Well if she had ever left that boy.

Mentions: Fertius ( Tarot of Death Tarot of Death ) Crimson ( Syfer Syfer )

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson slowly made her way to the Cafeteria; eager for the days next agenda. Each morning was a new beginning where everyone got a new chance. She practically skipped to the breakfast meet. She went through the line and stared at all of the foreign foods. She got one of everything they had. This was one of the things she was excited about. Eating new foods; oh how she loved eating.

Mentions/Interactions: OPEN

Fertius
Fertius thought for a second and nodded opening the door. He knew there was one but would definitely just fly up over the school to see where it was exactly. He smiled and shook his hand towards Ridley and jerked his head towards the door.

"Yeah i know where it is. Let me take ya to it. Unless you don't want me to"

He seemed kind of burned at the end. Like he expected the answer to have him not be involved which, hurt. More so, caused him distraught as to why. Why would it come to that. Did he say or do something wrong. He overthought for a second but let it breeze past breathing trying not to space out.

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley watched as he seemed to trip over his words. She then thought, "Oh... Did I...?" She really didn't say much after that. It was just kind of a thought she had aloud. She then shuffled forward. "No please do take me to it... That'd be great..." Her words were big, but her voice was small. She leaned forward and tilted her head. "You do know where it is?" She said more jokingly then anything else. A small smile being brought up on her face. She took a few steps forward, and she was out the door. Standing in the hall waiting for him to guide her. Her wings nothing more then a gust of wind right now. Her small smile was gone, but she wasn't unhappy with anyone or anything. She just didn't like smiling for that long.

Fertius
Fertius snapped a little back into reality and turned to Ridley and nodded affirmatively. He checked the dorm for a second peering through the door then closing and locking it. He stepped out and looked to the glass top that Mia had dropped through the night before. He chuckled a little remembering the incident and looked to Ridley once more with a warmer smile, meeting her eyes.

"Yeah I do. Just gonna fly up so we don't have to walk by sign and such. If that's alright. You of course don't need to take my offer, I don't mind if you wanna stretch those wings of yours too."

Fertius this time though wasn't saddened but smiling a little. Truly not minding if she flew by herself. He just wanted to feel someway close or useful to her. For whatever reason she had really dug some importance into his head for her.

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley stared at him a moment her world seeming to stop. She heard this sound; almost like a whisper and a singing. "Lovee." It had said. She gasped a little and reality stuck back in. She Just nodded; not really knowing what he had said and if he had said nothing she would have looked like a fool. She turned and looked around the hall. Her hair shining back to life with it's firey glow. The ends curling and waving around; forever flowing to the ground. She closed her eyes and inhaled. Her mind clearing as she called back the voice. From the outside all she was doing was standing in the middle of the hall, but in her mind she was in an oasis. Colours flying everywhere around her; beautiful music always cutting the silence. Then she breathed and felt a sharp pain on her wrist. She gasped and stumbled back; reality again tying a noose around her neck. She caught her breath and looked to her wrist. She sighed and looked around. The surroundings being the same hall she had seen before. She lowered her fingers to her cut wrist and burn it shut. She didn't even wince anymore; instead her eyes burned with colour. The pain rapturing into an echoing still. She breathed out. Then in. Again finding her sense of mind.

Fertius
Fertius stood there, seeing her nod but not yet taking her hand. She seemed very lost, like drowning and flying at the same time. He seemed confused and was going to ask till her wrist bled and she snapped back to reality. He chuckled and grinned at her reaction and shook his head in laughing dismissiveness. He took her hand and lightly pulled her close to his chest and looked down to her with a cute smile and looked to her eyes.

"Well back to reality now are we? Still want the track or do you want some food with me?"

~Ridley's POV~
When being pulled Ridley gasped loudly. She had forgotten he was there. He held her and gave her a smile; still two things she was not used to. He spoke and this time she heard. All to familiar with reality now. Her truth setting in. She pressed her lips together. "Please let go of me." She said not exactly a command, but she wasn't exactly asking either. More or less a statement. Her words carried strong, and she held herself with confidence. No smile of frown appearing on her face. Just her; exactly the way she was. "I told you... I don't eat in the mornings." Her voice was now softer; kinder one could say. Yet still not whole. Her eye glinted with this orange tint. That wasn't there before, but when did it appear.

Fertius
Fertius kind of apologetically let go of Ridley and smiled nervously with it. He wasn't trying to hurt or make her uncomfortable, he just was ready to take her wherever she wanted. He nodded and smiled a little.

"Well then if you wouldn't mind me taking you, we can go to the track. Or I can drop you off. Whatever you like Ridley."

Fertius seemed a little like a apologetic but excited and happy dog. He wanted to just be there with/for her. He could notice her certain tones and looks at the end and almost lit up his own eyes in response like a mirror, feeling essentially butterflies in some sense but in his head. Being more focused on her then anything else and felt a little light himself.

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley had never had someone care for her this much. It was wonderful, but also a little overbearing. When he let her go she took a step back, and immediately wanted to be in his embrace again. Then she remembered that anyone could walk into the hall and see them. She huffed brushing passed him; not bothering listening to his words. "You talk to much." She said with an almost joyous tone. Her hair bounced as she walked even though it wasn't affected by gravity. She stopped and looked back at him with expectant eyes. "You taking me to the track or not?" She said a small smile threatening the side of her lips. Her words forced into the air like someone had pushed them from her mouth. She looked at him her eyes filled with everything. Saying every word she ever thought, but never spoke.

Fertius
Fertius stood more confused by the brush past but ever more increasingly confused by the completely opposite tone to how she acted and just how it seemed in general. When she brushed past him his confusion grew but he still turned to look at her. Why in the hell was this so just, a mess. It was obviously a façade but why even put it up? Is she worried about him or other people? Is she just, really emotionally unstable? A good amount of questions flew through his head but he at least didn't look dumb founded now and smiled as he noticed her little kept in grin. A readied his wings almost instantly after her absolutely rhetorical question and flew at her, swooping up and through the hole in the glass made by Mia. It shattered and cracked loudly for a second until they seemed to almost instantly be in clouds. Fertius didn't even seem to notice how much strength he put to bat his wings, and sure didn't feel it. Seeing clouds though did make him return to at least being able to see the school and he did so, hovering with a overlooking view.

"You know, its real nice up here. With you. Too bad I gotta put you down to the track at some point"

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley gasped and jumped as she was scooped up. It all had happened so fast. She barely had time to process it as she was flown into the air. Higher ang higher. The air becoming more and more thin as they got higher. The flames that made up her hair dwindled. She felt a little light headed. She had never flown this high before. Sure she could have wings if she wanted, but she never actually used them much. She held onto Fertius tightly sure she could catch herself if she fell, in more ways then one actually, but it was still scary. Especially because she wasn't expecting it. Her breath hitched as she looked down. Her lungs restricting any air she tried to breath. Her heart pounding and she couldn't look away from the high place she sat in the world. She looked terrified as she stared at the empty air below them. That's when she realized she was scared of heights.

Fertius
Fertius hovered down and glided slowly down to the open track, with a field and bleechers, the general stuff,. just bigger. He chuckled happily and circled around the large area, aboved the track and following the runner's lines. Doing a barrel roll and covering him and Ridley in his wings. As they slowly dove into the track field, Ridley opened his wings and stopped right above the field and dropped down softly. He let out a happy sigh and looked down to a poor terrified and exhausted Ridley.

"Holy shit I'm so sorry Ridley. I didn't mean to scare you. Really I'm sorry. I kind of got lost in the moment and you and just. Sorry."

Fertius let go of Ridley onto the field and looked more scared and apologetically to her saying sorry and kind of afraid if anything feeling that maybe he had done something wrong or just not fixable, just absolutely chaotically worrying.

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley stopped looking down, and instead had buried her head in his chest. Why was she so scared? She had faced so much worse before! Heck she had stared into the barrel of a gun before. Why was this small height so scary to her? It baffled her how something so insignificant was so frightening. As Fertius reached the ground. She didn't realize until he put her down. She was still holding onto him, and peeped opening her eyes finally again. She then sighed in relief and let go of him. She looked at him as he spoke. "N-no... It's okay... Even I didn't know that that would sc...." Her words were strong, but her way of to convey that not so much. She couldn't even say that she was scared. She just didn't finish the sentence. She looked around the track and nodded. This would do for now. It was small, but she would just have to run more laps then usual. She completely dismissed Fertius; eager to start running. "Uh... I'm going to... yeah." She said as she took a few steps backward to the white starting line. She then nodded and got in place. Her breath pacing and her mind clearing. She shook her head, and her hair gave the illusion of being tied up in a ponytail. The firey bits of her hair going now in an upward movement. She just started running her thoughts finally not mattering. She was fast and agile. Her movements being sharp and precise.

Fertius
Fertius nodded to her okay and then to her final calm down. Well. Food or watching the girl he loves run? Both? Both. He smiled and flew up a little, watching the girl he endeared so much run, before flying off back to the hole and down to the halls, soaring through them, causing some slight disruption in the morning commute to the cafeteria. He paid no mind to it though, his mind stuck on cold food and Ridley. As he soared, he reached the cafeteria doors and landed speedily with his feet skidded across the ground, giving a shrill screech with his talons digging in the tile. After he had come to his stop, he grabbed a plate and eyed the many dishes for breakfast, and of course his favorite, ice cold waffles. Sadly he would have to make them cold but. Close enough. Along with this though, he did see a girl that looked like Ridley who had caught his attention for a moment but, realized it was not her, though that moment was enough for their eyes to meet for a fleeting second.

Interactions: Syfer Syfer (Crimson in Cafeteria) anyone else that wants to as well

QUINN

At some point last night, Quinn had climbed back down to her bed and crashed. From that point on, her slumber was relatively peaceful despite the events of the night before. Well, that was until the headmistress began to beat on her door and yell something about breakfast. Her eyes fluttered open and a groan of annoyance escaped from her lips. After a moment of just laying there, the red-haired female reluctantly sat up, throwing the covers off of herself and slid off her bed to get ready for the day. She did her best to not disturb her roommate as she did so.

After pulling herself together and putting on this outfit, she grabbed whatever she though she would need for the day and slipped out of her dorm room. Upon stepping out of her dorm, she started down the hallway and towards the cafeteria. Her golden eyes lazily surveyed her surroundings as she walked.

INTERACTION(S): Open

FEMALE ❁ 17 ❁ FAERIE ❁ ILLUSIONIST ❁ HETEROSEXUAL

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back