• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Far Passage (Sci-Fi Colony Ship on Fantasy World)

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Decided to start looking again. It was a group RP I cancelled since I'm much better when it comes to one on ones.

Anyway, onto the premise.

In the 23rd century, humanity has become a rapidly-expanding interstellar empire after the discovery of faster-than-light travel. Vast colony ships with thousands of colonists are constructed to settle new frontiers across the stars hundreds of lightyears away, making journeys that would take generations in mere weeks. These brave colonists are the ones to pioneer a new age for humanity.

One such colony ship is the titular Far Passage, a vessel on its way to an exoplanet thousands of lightyears away from Earth.

However, it would not complete its journey.

On its transit to the planet, it is ripped from its path and transported to another world, one that is for all intents and purposes, a fantasy world straight out of a storybook.

Now, onto the roles we play.

I would play as the crew of the Far Passage and their mission to find out what just happened, and colonisation efforts on the fantasy world. You'll play as natives of the fantasy world, which you are totally in charge of creating. The world and its inhabitants should be pretty standard fantasy stuff with knights and dragons and whatnot. I'd say that your main role would be the rulers of a powerful kingdom that brought the ship to the planet in the first place after a spell/summoning ritual/experiment goes wrong.

DM me if you're interested, and we can discuss more in detail there. I would prefer to communicate OOC in Discord. If you don't want to do this specific plot DM me anyway. We can discuss more.

Some things to note:
  • Age shouldn't be an issue for me. I honestly don't give a shit about that factor.
  • Note that I am casual/low advanced writer, whose shortest posts are at least a paragraph or two long, and longest are more than a thousand words.
  • I also require potential partners to have a good grasp of English, with good grammar and spelling.
  • Discuss ideas with me. When I say details, I mean details. I'll give detailed explanations of the idea in PM. If you have Discord, that's even better.
  • PM or forum RPs are fine with me, but I will not do Discord RPs.
  • Worldbuilding is the key to any good story. No worldbuilding means no plot for me.

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm really interested in this plot idea! Am I alright to PM you? (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back