• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Far Beyond the Universe - Voltron RP

Chimeric

strut
Roleplay Availability

Far Beyond the Universe

Far Beyond by Dark Pop

filler thing. ignore

• Welcome, I appreciate you checking this out! If you clicked here you are probably a Voltron fan or have at least watched it at some point. For those that don't know what Voltron is, this is a Voltron (Legendary Defender) roleplay and will be in it's canon Universe. I encourage you to watch it as it was an amazing show, and that there will likely be references to the show and possibly spoilers. I won't require you to know about the show to join but to do research on your own. There will be more creative liberty and twists if not complete divergence from the canon story. There will be no canon characters except for maybe Haggar and Zarkon. Like in all roleplays there's going to be some guidelines and rules before applying.

RULES

1. 1. I didn't want to have to mention this because we're all adults but I will feel better in the long run if I get it out right now and there's no questions; I DO NOT WANT ANY TOXIC FANDOM SHIT. If you cannot figure out what is toxic and what isn't I do not want you here. I also expect you to be decent human beings and respect everyone, if there is an issue please send me a message. There will be a discord, and the same rules will apply there as well.

2. 2. As I am over 18, I ask you to be 18 or older to participate in this roleplay, being there is the option this will contain mature themes. This rule also applies to the characters. If you aren't 18 or over, please don't reply or send a message asking me to change my mind.

3. 3. This will be a fairly literate roleplay; looking for quality writing over quantity, however you should be able to write more than one paragraph. Grammar and spelling, mechanics, etc.

4. 4. There are a total of 7 roles with 5 open for application. This is NOT first come first serve, your application will require three roleplay samples as well as what your character idea is and what you can bring to the table; this is going to be character driven as well as contain a lot of plots on a central storyline (which is defeating the empire). I want this an open and inclusive experience for everyone. To do that we will be doing ooc and plotting on a discord server that I will give you the link to when your application is accepted. This is non-negotiable, you must participate on discord.

Please ask me any questions, I may have been blunt in my rules, but I am friendly.

Rules

Rules

Roles

Application

Music

♡design by howlingwoods, coded by uxie♡

You send the apps to me in a dm here.

Maybe, thats something that would have to be worked out in plotting after roles are filled. It is possible but it would likely happen much later in the roleplay if it does happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back