• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Garrtic

So i am wanting to do a fantasy world RP that would allow players to build races, factions and characters and basically rp with eachother and NPC's i control.

This world would basically be on the brink of war due to past tensions. The players could turn on eachother if they want but a event will happen that will force players to choose sides.

I have the basic templates for stuff written out but i need players to make characters and play and see were stuff ends up. I have built a very basic map So players can choose areas were they are and even kingdoms/factions and were they are.

I will most likely run this from discord because i need something more responsive and easier to keep documents for players to read and see then a forum so i am not sure if a forum format would work.

Interesting and interested!

(Okay, just saw that it was on Discord, and, if that's the case, I might not be able to join -n-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back