• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy version of Spirit stallion of the Cimarron

How have people made it through life without seeing Spirit? :-_-lines: that movie was my childhood favourite.

Nope, never heard of that one. Just the movie for me.

When did the series come out?

Ah, quite recent then!

Now, for the setting of your story. Let's get the ball rolling with some ideas. Feel free to throw these out as I am just brainstorming!

"Spirit" is a human, and Rain is a supernatural creature.
And if things are staying true to story then...
Colonel will not be human, nor will Little Creek and he/she would be a different species than Rain (alternatively Little Creek could be the same species as Rain). I will leave their relationship up to you, but a few ideas would include; comrades/friends or LC is a commander of sorts (being a figure of authority, instead of Rain's "rider" in the film).

Then we have the relationship between Colonel, Little Creek and Spirit. Obviously in the movie Spirit is a horse and considered something that Colonel must tame and turn into a tool. He is an animal and the only thing above him is a native, which is LC, and even then they are considered savages. Colonel and LC were the same species in the movie (humans) but that doesn't HAVE to convert over to this story. It could even be something as subtle as (example) dark elves and light elves. However, Colonel wants to drive out/kill LC's people because they are considered to be an inferior race. They are also winning the war at this point.

So.
That means that humans are considered slaves to Cononel's people, who also happen to be at war with LC's people. Spirit is not the only human, with many being slaves for Cononel's people. You also should consider how long humans have known about Colonel's kind. In the movie they were new, which made Spirit curious and ultimately resulted in his capture. So either humans have known about these supernatural beings or they arrived like the Europeans and just began their conquest.

Also, in regards to Spirit's freedom an idea could be something wild like supernatural creatures can unite their powers to increase it tenfold. (leaves a nice option for Spirit's "freedom" as maintaining her humanity versus binding herself to supernatural magic (Rain) or something like that u_u)

OMG I love that movie!!!!! I would join in but it's been a long time since I saw the movie that I can't remember how it goes

Ok but these next few days I will be busy cause I'm moving on Sunday but after I get moved I'll see if I can find it online somewhere to watch it

I'm fine with short and sweet replies since I'm autistic and I had a hard time in high school English and can only do short and sweet replies myself too

So they supernatural aspect is of shape shifters? other wise I'm not sure what this aspect is?

Ohhh I like this ~ now if we could just get a clarification on the set plot, I’ll join~

Anyone still interested?
Spirit-me
Rain-
Colonel-Left Out
Esperanza (main characters mother)-
RoyalPhoenix32
Little creek-
Calvary soldiers and workers (couple of people)-
Indians (couple of people)-

There's still some slots open

Last edited:
I had an accident yesterday so I’m mainly resting up, you caught me in one of my few lucid moments lol. Also can you tag me in that other Naruto RP? I can’t find it, and I have to make a Character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back