• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fantasy Tournament

Tsuna

Wanderer
Prepare for the Fantasy Tournament.

A fighting tournament where OC's fight to show their abilities, make new friends and try to become the winner.

Most weapons, powers and races are allowed (nothing close to being OP)

Mostly one on one matches.

Any people want to make an OC and fight?

There will be. I'll put it when we have more people interested. It will basically be

Name
Race
Class

Weapons
Powers
Personality

Bio

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Your character is accepted. The only thing is when she freezes everything within meters of her by hitting the ground, it should be the speed of a projectile instead of instant. Just so people have a chance to evade it.

I really like your character

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Your character is accepted. The only thing is when she freezes everything within meters of her by hitting the ground, it should be the speed of a projectile instead of instant. Just so people have a chance to evade it.

I really like your character
Thank you.

It's not technically instant. Her ice just freezes very fast. If calculated the ice's freezing travels 79kph. The only thing that keeps her from being to powerful is merciful side. She often holds back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back