• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy The Militant Order (MXF, 1x1, Long-term, LIt-Adv.Lit, -18)

Naggath

Greetings heroes and heroines! You may address me as Naggath or Patriarch and today/night I present to you the-

**THE MILITANT ORDER**

Warning: This rp will contain themes of war, dark things, cultivation magic system (look it up, very cool stuff), and lastly I am a minor. If that bothers you leave now.

The world we will be in will be called Rashta. The story will be a M(Me) X F(You). I will be playing a hobgoblin. If you decide to be a hobgoblin you will be part of The Militant Order. If you decide to be a human or any number of basic or homebrewed races you’d likely be a slave within the order or some other specialized civilian that is assigned into my characters battlion.

Now…onto the order. The Militant Order is a young and thriving stratocratic empire that has come from the Yuxia mountain range after fighting among themselves for eons. The reason for this is due to the rumor of accession of a Hobgoblin that has claimed the mythical weapon that has bound them to the constant loops of war.

The great spirit that created the hobgoblins made them for an unknown reason. Perhaps it was to create the perfect warrior species. Perhaps it was for fun. Regardless of this Zhanshi Xiyie, the proclaimed grand marshal of The Militant order. Uniting his people, he has conquered three regions. The Golden Plains, Ironhills, and Grekkur. Empires have fallen under the feet of the hobgoblin’s feet and his zeal seems to be only continuing to grow. However threats from within are growing just as quickly-

The first part of this RP will ge in the southeastern border of the order and we will first begin as garrison soldiers. A new campaign is started and a new battleground will be formed in which the story will be forged further from there.

#End plot

Now some requirements:

Again be fine with me being a minor

Be fine with the warnings at the top, really think of them before saying your interested.

Be Literate and above. Meaning you can casually make multiple paragraphs with decent to good details and grammar.

Ask me if you have any questions. Depending on your choice of race I’ll inform you on some things you’ll need to know. Remember this is M(Me) X F(You)

Have some understanding of cultivation power systems, it’ll help you understand how things work in this world a lot more.

Communicate with me. I’d like to know if you’ll be gone for a few days or simply lost interest in the rp. I wont mind. If you ghost after 4 Days, I’ll leave.

Be active, I’ll try to do a post once or more a day, I expect the same from you (if you can’t for the day just say so, I’ll understand)

Also I’m EST, North America. If that’s too big of a difference, don’t pm me.

Ending with that. Just shoot me a dm with what you’d like to be addressed by, your age range, timezone, and what you had planned for your character. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back