• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I will never ever get over how gorgeous she looks!! So unbelievably lovely โค๏ธ
I could go on for days about how much I love your art!!
10/10 would order again (and again, and again ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Amazing art!! If I wasn't stupidly poor I'd so like to see what you'd come up with my OC Kay. Maybe one day if I'm not poor I'll get in touch!

Portrait of the couple ~ I've already gotten familiar with ashwynne ashwynne 's Avelina, so it was such a pleasure to paint Sia Sia 's character from their roleplay together in a similar style.

Oddly enough I think that despite the short time span between the two paintings I can spot some differences in my technique. I feel like I change with every painting, and although I am happy with how both came out, this constant fluctuation does frustrate me a little. I can't help but admire artists who maintain a constant style and sort of matching colour scheme, while I tend to change mine with every painting.
avelina (1).png 1.png
elusivethought elusivethought how the hell do you react to my stuff so fast

Last edited:
I linked the discord with the RPN account? Lol Iโ€™m not sure but it means I get all the notifs when peritwinkle peritwinkle posts gorgeous art

I wish I had all the money to buy all the art ๐Ÿ˜‚

Me: biggest sap on the planet -blubbers eternally over the two of them and their matching portraits-

I personally feel that you do have a distinctive style and that the slight variations between portraits adds to the charm. It gives each of them a sort of unique "flavour" that makes it all the more special <3 Then again, I love your art way too much in any of its iterations so I'm unabashedly biased.

Shush you'll have all the art for our rp this December ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคซ
๐Ÿ‘€ Edrei and Luka art?!?! HEck yessssssss

ashwynne ashwynne I've never been more appreciated both in terms of art and writing than on this site and honestly I am so so happy whenever either you or others show love for what I do ๐Ÿ’™ Thank you for supporting me, it means the world.

also yess but don't tell Erato

Shush you'll have all the art for our rp this December ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคซ

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

But I actually meant like you know in the old days when people were so rich they had like resident artists and musicians? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™d just fill my mansion with your art and open it to the public for tours on Sunday when I felt generous.
You know Iโ€™m always up to commission you again when you got the time and energy. โค๏ธ
Itโ€™d be fun to commish glow up Edrei and Luka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back