• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

It's lovely, Peri! And she really looks like she's in a mood, too. Nice job on the expression! ^;3^

I feel this in my soul 😩 Excellent piece 👌
Mood indeeeeeeed! <3
'Course your art is always stunning and gorgeous and fantastic so I'll save the compliments. Also full of emotion and feeling. And did I mention gorgeous?

Do what I do and pace up and down the house while laughing maniacally to yourself at nothing. Way easier to handle being locked inside if you're mildly insane xP
That or get into the whiskey. Or maybe a good book. Or just scream into a pillow xD

Oooooh been an age since I've had a gin and tonic 😩 Alas, all I have at home is my maple whiskey so I make do 😏 But uh, you better believe I'm down for an online cocktail party filled with blubbering xD

gg.png

Time for another GIVEAWAY!

I'm taking advantage of the time I have on my hands from staying at home (which I hope you guys are doing, too!) to say THANK YOU to everyone who supported me on hereonce again, by giving away free art in exchange for - with a bit of luck - some smiles and lifted spirits! I'll be gifting the winner (randomly chosen through a generator) a monochrome portrait of their OC.

The rules for entering are simple:
💚 PM ME your favourite colour and a brief physical description of your OC
💚 STAY AT HOME and TAKE YOUR MULTI-VITAMINS

ALSO ASKING ANYONE WHO ENTERS TO WRITE "GIVEAWAY" AS THE TITLE FOR THE PM CONVERSATION! It makes it easier for me to scroll through! Thank you!!

If you have any questions please PM me! Good luck!!! Deadline: April 5th.

Also ashwynne ashwynne isn't allowed to join sorry I don't make the rules

Last edited:
pouts
I want to know who DOES make the rules so I can beat them up. i mean have a mature conversation with them
No but for real, this is super amazing of you to do and an early congrats to whoever the lucky winner is!!! 🤩

Last edited:

Time for another GIVEAWAY!

I'm taking advantage of the time I have on my hands from staying at home (which I hope you guys are doing, too!) to say THANK YOU to everyone who supported me on hereonce again, by giving away free art in exchange for - with a bit of luck - some smiles and lifted spirits! I'll be gifting the winner (randomly chosen through a generator) a monochrome portrait of their OC.

The rules for entering are simple:
💚 PM ME your favourite colour and a brief physical description of your OC
💚 STAY AT HOME and TAKE YOUR MULTI-VITAMINS

If you have any questions please PM me! Good luck!!!

Also ashwynne ashwynne isn't allowed to join sorry I don't make the rules

pouts
I want to know who DOES make the rules so I can beat them up. i mean have a mature conversation with them

OMG YAY!!!!!!
Good luck to all that enter!! <3 Thanks Peri!
I'm going to be sending all my little RPers your way 😘

Except for Ash. Obviously. 😂

Send yourself too!!
giphy.gif

Bump! 📢

God I hate bumping this thread, but I want as many people as possible to see the giveaway and get a chance at entering!

Deadline in 1 week starting today 💗

Two days left to enter my art giveaway for a monochrome OC portrait! Make sure you read the rules and PM me by Monday!

Here's a painting I did for a new OC, sketch phase and full render. I think I like the sketch more for this one...

character.png knight.png

I love both!
The give her a very different feel in each one.

Like the greyscale she almost seems more sly
or sinister, while the render you get a more softer
attitude, more heart. <3

GASP!!!
SHE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS!!!!! 😍😍😍😍
Such talent, my gosh ❤️
Gonna agree that they’re both fantastic in their own ways. It’s really cool that they both give off such different vibes too

Ah phooey! Looks like I missed it. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back