• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

I can't help but admire artists who maintain a constant style and sort of matching colour scheme, while I tend to change mine with every painting.
Sticking to only one colour scheme probably isn't a good idea for artists, so if not all your colour schemes match, that's just... a normal, good thing. If you stuck to one colour scheme for each of your pictures, that would be very constricting.
And trust me, your style is very consistent from painting to painting. You may not see it, but every time I look at your pictures, I recognize it as distinctly yours. Even if some minute detail is different, your overall style stays very consistent. It's actually very difficult for an artist to change their natural style, and 99% of the time it has to be done consciously. Trust me, your style is consistent and fine.

Sticking to only one colour scheme probably isn't a good idea for artists, so if not all your colour schemes match, that's just... a normal, good thing. If you stuck to one colour scheme for each of your pictures, that would be very constricting.
And trust me, your style is very consistent from painting to painting. You may not see it, but every time I look at your pictures, I recognize it as distinctly yours. Even if some minute detail is different, your overall style stays very consistent. It's actually very difficult for an artist to change their natural style, and 99% of the time it has to be done consciously. Trust me, your style is consistent and fine.

Thank you, I appreciate the input. It's tough when I'm scrolling through insta feeds and see artists with matchy, colour-coordinated posts and then look at mine - a burst of colours, portraits and misc sketches. It makes me feel less professional - which I am not by any means but it's nice to dream xD

One year later.

Art for zippy zippy , had a ton of fun painting this ol’ cap despite never having tackled this kind of subject before (with a good reference)

Zip I hope you like it fren

C1226730-8585-4473-99BB-9134CFDE6D25.png

Last edited:
OH MY GOSHHHH, THAT'S GORGEOUS???
I loooooove the lighting and you can really feel his character shining through!! <3
Nice to see art of older characters too, I think this is a favourite of mine from the many many stunning pieces of art you've made

Hi, I just wanted to say that your art is absolutely amazing! Your style is gorgeous.

So, I know that you said this on the original post,

But I was wondering if you could perhaps give me an average of what, say, a headshot might cost? I'd love to commission you but I'd rather not waste your time with any messages if I can't afford it at the moment 😅

Hi! Thank you ♥ Unfortunately it’s against RPN rules to mention fees from what I’ve seen. I’m sending you a PM 😊

AhahahaHAHAHAAH
I LOVE IT FOREVEERRRRRRR
I'll never get over how stunning this is. Never ever!
Also LOVE seeing your process a little bit, amazing to see the sketch to final piece ♥

Ahhhh it's my precious girl. Please excuse me while I go blubber over how gorgeous Miyako looks.

AhahahaHAHAHAAH
I LOVE IT FOREVEERRRRRRR
I'll never get over how stunning this is. Never ever!
Also LOVE seeing your process a little bit, amazing to see the sketch to final piece ♥

Ahhhh it's my precious girl. Please excuse me while I go blubber over how gorgeous Miyako looks.

It was lovely painting it for you!!!

I can't get over how good the fish look- Looking at them really gives me the feeling that petting them would feel like petting a fish, and I mean that in like. The best way possible lol. I can just feel them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back