• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

Had some emergency spending this month but I'll be in touch when I can for a commission, love your work as well.

I kicked you a message through ArtStation. I love your style and am very interested in commissioning you for a piece!

I’ll check it out right away ☺️

Had some emergency spending this month but I'll be in touch when I can for a commission, love your work as well.

:O Thank you :O

Please give me your coloring skills- your artworks are simply stunning! 😍

I actually post occasional tutorials on this thread ☺️

source.gif

No but rly your art is lovely!!! 😍😍😍

Good news 💙 Commissions are slowly coming back starting next weekend - when I finally get a laptop of my own! - albeit still at a slow pace. If there's anyone with pending requests I haven't gotten back to, feel free to shoot me a PM!

I will also try to sneak in something more exciting that I'll be posting, with a bit of luck, sometime this month, and will continue to post with every (or most) personal pieces, featuring someone really special who agreed to give me a hand :)

Can't wait to start drawing again!

Cheers and an early Happy Halloween!

Last edited:
I actually post occasional tutorials on this thread ☺
Oh, that sounds sweet! ... although I’m a traditional artist so I’m not sure I could use the tutorials to their full potential. Thank you for the info anyways 😊 (and I apologize like a trurle when it comes to replying)

Oh, that sounds sweet! ... although I’m a traditional artist so I’m not sure I could use the tutorials to their full potential. Thank you for the info anyways 😊 (and I apologize like a trurle when it comes to replying)

I think most of what I posted applies to traditional art as well :) I used to be a traditional artist before I got my tablet (for most of my life really), so aside from the technical stuff like colour-picking and layers, my technique tips apply!

oof I just wanted to pop in and express my utmost admiration that I have for you and your art. Every piece is absolutely stunning and you really know how to bring characters to life. I really fell in love with how you draw expressions and shade your art; it immediately draws me in and makes me curious about the stories behind the characters! I sincerely hope you never stop creating such beautiful art, and hopefully, I am able to purchase a commission from you somewhere in the future c:

oof I just wanted to pop in and express my utmost admiration that I have for you and your art. Every piece is absolutely stunning and you really know how to bring characters to life. I really fell in love with how you draw expressions and shade your art; it immediately draws me in and makes me curious about the stories behind the characters! I sincerely hope you never stop creating such beautiful art, and hopefully, I am able to purchase a commission from you somewhere in the future c:

Such sweet words, it humbles me when someone appreciates what I do so much ♥️ It’s why I make art after all. Thank you immensely ♥️♥️

Sometimes I’m in the mood for more realism and more challenges - still don’t know which style suits me but I’m gettin’ there

E07A782D-48EE-4F74-8B6E-05866FECD6DD.jpeg
for lovely ashwynne ashwynne

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back