• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

I watch your progress with something approaching enthusiasm for a demonlord-possessed kitten.
:captaincat:

Captain Hesperus

THE MOST TALENTED OF TALENTEDS!!!! ALL HAIL PERI!!!!!!
Still DYING over the expression, so much personality in this one. Just AMAZING.
So cool to see a character with vitiligo as well :hearteyes:

Time to go kick the exams in their dumb derrieres!!! You'll do amazing, I believe in you 🥰
also excuse u, Viv, beating me to the punch here

I have so much stuff I never finished because I got bored, here have an angel WIP I named "the fuck u looking at?"

angel.png

Last edited:
you know when your eyebrows start twitching when you attempt to figure out something that's on a whole 'nother level? yeah idk how to talk but uh hFNSEBFB HOW THOSE WINGS ARE FUCKING AMAZING i stand for our Art Queen.

i honestly love your art it's so good eeee

you know when your eyebrows start twitching when you attempt to figure out something that's on a whole 'nother level? yeah idk how to talk but uh hFNSEBFB HOW THOSE WINGS ARE FUCKING AMAZING i stand for our Art Queen.

i honestly love your art it's so good eeee
You’re too sweet 🥺❤️ They’re not even finished!

You’re too sweet 🥺❤ They’re not even finished!

i don't even know how to express myself, but i really love it, even if it's not finished! and thE HANDS AND THE BODY hOw do yoU proportion stuff? i've never been able to do it decently for a vaguely humanoid person so i'm so sorry for overreacting a bit you're amazing ok alright-

the 13 year old is trying to express himself send the SWAT, he's going insaaane-

and thE HANDS AND THE BODY hOw do yoU proportion stuff? i've never been able to do it decently for a vaguely humanoid person
Awh, it’s all about studying anatomy and practising with and without references a lot 💗 It took years, you should see my drawings from when I was 13 😂 awful

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT ANGEL :hearteyes: And the art is pretty great too :blowkiss:
For reals though, the composition and movement in that angel piece is kind of the bomb.com tbh <3
Perfect pretty peri, regaling us with such lovely loveliness 🥰
Your art thread is always such a treat!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back