• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

I've been drawing a BUNCH to cope with stress and one of the highlights of this month was the art I made for none other than Fable Fable ! I tried to avoid spamming this thread by *not* uploading piece after piece but I could not forgive myself if I forgot to post this one. It was a pleasure playing with light this way and it inspired my painting of my character Edrei.

View attachment 658085

As always, I'm ever thankful to this platform which, despite not being particularly art related, allowed me to breathe life into YOUR RP characters and helped me develop my skills not only in writing, but in digital painting as well.
I don't think anyone would complain seeing more art from you XD I love how you did the iridescent lighting for her hair, it was something I would have never considered but it looks so wonderful!

Omg she looks so gorgeous!!! 😍😍😍 heterochromia ftw!!!
Lol, waiting for the shrieks of "edge-lady!" XD

I'm officially on winter break, and although I have a LOT to study for my final exams I see this as an opportunity to invest more time in art, especially now since I have access to my PC with a wide enough IPS display to SEE what the HELL I'm doing. The colours I see on my laptop are so faint and desaturated that every few layers I have to transfer the PNG to my phone so I can see what it actually looks like.

THEREFORE I decided to post this super rough sketch as it is because I am currently so high on being able to see this kind of detail that I honestly don't care how messy it is.

girl.png

For anyone who's waiting on a commission, I'll get back to you in these two weeks! Thank you so much for your patience and support!

Last edited:
SHE'S SO GORGEOUS??!? ♥ ♥ ♥
Seriously stunninggggggg

ALSO THREE CHEERS FOR WINTER BREAK!!!!
And I'd like to draw "messily" like you hahaha

She looks really great! :) Tho someday I'm going to request pupils. ;)
Unfortunately (for everyone including my mom) I hate drawing pupils because I feel like they cheapen my portraits. It's definitely a personal preference and it's become my signature I suppose 😅

She looks really great! :) Tho someday I'm going to request pupils. ;)
I mean, I have a theory if Peri draws pupils the pictures will steal your soul because even without them they are great and emotive.

I mean, I have a theory if Peri draws pupils the pictures will steal your soul because even without them they are great and emotive.
Exactly! I don’t want to strip you guys of your souls, therefore NO pupils on this thread 😂

Exactly! I don’t want to strip you guys of your souls, therefore NO pupils on this thread 😂
Only do it if you want to break the internet, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back