What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! ~ Let Me Draw Your OC!

peritwinkle

🔹your local Raphael🔹
Hello RPNation! Hello everyone, Peritwinkle here, welcome to my art thread! Here I post my own digital art, traditional sketches every now and then, tutorials and occasional giveaways! 💙

If you would like me to draw your character, please feel free to message me, and I would be more than happy to bring your OC or favourite canon to life! Fees vary depending on the complexity and detail of each piece and will be discussed via PM 🦋

Here's a little FAQ I recommend reading, for anyone interested in what I do!

Q: What software and tablet do you use?
A: Adobe Photoshop CC, although I kicked things off with Krita. As for the tablet, I use a medium Wacom Intuos.

Q: Do you take free requests?
A: Momentarily no, but I do take paid commissions! Although painting is very enjoyable to me, I am a full time student and each piece takes a considerable amount of time to complete (4+hrs), not to mention energy and muse.

Q: Why aren't you open about commision pricing?
A: RPNation rules prevent me from posting prices in public threads, therefore I can only discuss them via PM.

cherry.jpg PicMonkey Collage.jpg
yellow.jpg
Lyanna.jpg elf erion.png
yes.jpg

Where you can find me:
www.artstation.com/amirush
www.instagram.com/amiranaval
www.deviantart.com/amiranaval

Last edited:

-_Princely_-

.。.: ☆: :. wαtchíng thє ѕtαrѕ .: :.☆ .:。.
These are stunning! I'm in love with your style. It's amazing how your self taught and able to make such beautiful works of art!

Whitewolf787

Let the moon restore you by night.
Your work is amazing. I only wish I was half as good. I always wanted to do some digtial art but never really got the chance. If you like you can check out my art, whitewolfs art.

Still what I see here of your work is mind blowing. Beautiful. I hope you keep it up!!

peritwinkle

🔹your local Raphael🔹
Your work is amazing. I only wish I was half as good. I always wanted to do some digtial art but never really got the chance. If you like you can check out my art, whitewolfs art.

Still what I see here of your work is mind blowing. Beautiful. I hope you keep it up!!
Thank you very much! I wish you all the luck as well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)