• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
that night Allanon see's that Evan and Analia were asleep so he goes out to the street and see's a guy start to pull out a gun, he gets on the ground opens his guitar case and opens the floor of it and pulls out a katana that is super sharp "so who sent you" Allanon says in an almost evil sounding voice, the man says in a deep voice "I sent myself, but I was given instructions to kill a kid named, uhhh what was it, oh it doesn't matter he goes by Allanon are you him" Allanon gives a short evil laugh "yah" he says in an evil tone of voice "now lets make the night have a nice tone of music" the man pulls the gun out completely but Allanon cuts it diagonally and shoves his blade into him, after wards he cleans his katana puts it back into the floor of the case and his guitar back, then the puts the body in the dumpster "their not gonna get me too" then he goes back to Evans apartment and sleeps.

Yukiko[Depressed] [Hopeful] 7:00am

Yukiko woke up. She would have checked her phone first thing but then she remembered it was stolen. She put on some cloths and didn't even bother eating breakfast. like she had any. And started on her way to school. "Maybe my friends will show up today..." she tried to cheer herself up. I mean. it was only the second day of school. It can't get any worse from here right?

Allanon was walking to school and found a phone he saw a number attached to the back of it and called it hoping someone picked up.

"nobody answered but I could have just looked at the name, hmm Yuki eh alright lets find her" then he starts to run to school, when Allanon gets to school he see's Evan "hey Evan watsup"

"oook, do you know who a Yuki is" Allanon says with a smile "I found her phone on the ground"

"uhhhhh, no I shouldn't I cant sing" obviously he can because he has sang in front of Evan multiple times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back