• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HarmonyAi

Hi, new here so still not 100% sure how this works. I love school RPs but almost none of the ones here still open fit exactly what I want so I’m making my own! I’m going to try to make this as non generic and unique as I can.

Here are the basic rules:
-Follow site rules
-EDIT: Removing character cap. Just be reasonable.
-NO one liners or dialogue only posts

As the title implies this is going to be a role play about mages. To make things unique, instead of high school or uni aged students, you can be a student from grade school, middle school, high school, or university. (If you’re not from America the age range would be 5-23). You can also be a teacher if you want.

This RP will often focus more on life outside of classes because I know classes get boring very easily.

Also, there will be guidelines regarding the magic used in the RP. I will get into this a little later but I’m not going to let people make up random stuff that doesn’t fit in with the RP.

I want at least 3 people interested before I make a character sheet and OOC page. By then I should have a name of the school

Okay! Tomorrow I will try to get the stuff up including a bit more explanation on the lore. I will link it here when it’s up

OOC thread is up. Once the timer for posts is up the character sheet will be up and linked there.

Question: how does this mage/wizard school work? Is it like Hogwarts, dividing its students into houses and focusing them to be generalists, or does it divide them by what type of focus they want to do- I.E conjuration, divination, Enchantment...? (think Aldwynn Academy.)

Question: how does this mage/wizard school work? Is it like Hogwarts, dividing its students into houses and focusing them to be generalists, or does it divide them by what type of focus they want to do- I.E conjuration, divination, Enchantment...? (think Aldwynn Academy.)
I uh didn’t think of that far yet admittedly xD I was thinking more of the second thing but I haven’t organized it that way yet

...Or I can just read the OOC thread.
I is a dummy. :V

EDIT: Am I? I am in confoosion right now.

And la world. What kind of world are we in? Again, something like Harry Potter- our world, except with magic? Or a Fantasy world? Or some third option that I don’t even know of that you have hidden up your sleeve?

I is sorry for these many questions. I just want to build a character idea, but I like details- probably a bit much.

Last edited:
...Or I can just read the OOC thread.
I is a dummy. :V

EDIT: Am I? I am in confoosion right now.

And la world. What kind of world are we in? Again, something like Harry Potter- our world, except with magic? Or a Fantasy world? Or some third option that I don’t even know of that you have hidden up your sleeve?

I is sorry for these many questions. I just want to build a character idea, but I like details- probably a bit much.
Like I said I actually didn’t get to think very far. Got a bit too excited when I made this. Best I can say at the moment is it’s closest to Harry Potter but more of an American boarding school than a British one. There’s no houses or anything like in Hogwarts.

Awesome! I’ll make my characters right away! Is it alright to have three, or would that be considered too many?

Interested in joining. Do you know what classes will be available to students?

Interested in joining. Do you know what classes will be available to students?
I’m really tired right now but if you look on the CS thread there’s a list of teachers and I may add a couple more. Potions and spells for sure and probably language arts and other “ordinary” classes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back