• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
So some things to note before getting into the idea:
I'm a minor, and I'd rather role play with another minor. Its just for my own comfort.
I'd like at least a response a day. If you can give me multiple responses that's great.
I need you to be able to build the plot alongside me.
One paragraph is the minimum. If you can do more great, if not that's fine too.
Please no ghosting. If you can't roleplay for awhile or lose interest then please tell me. I'll do the same.

Now onto the idea:
The role play will take place in a medieval setting. Humans have feared dragons for as long as they can remember. Dragons are known to be fire breathing slayers of entire villages. Cruel and merciless creatures who are hard to kill. Which is why humans have harbored feelings of deep fear and hatred. So when the existence of creatures called Dragonborn started appearing, humans sought to kill all of them. Dragonborn are creatures that are more human-like in appearance, but have the same abilities as dragons. Fire breath and heat resistance, wings for flight, and sharp teeth and claws. The humans all banded together to form an elite force to kill the dragonborn. Your character will be a member of that force. A young teenage new recruit who's skilled in fighting and will mercilessly kill any Dragonborn in their path. A motive would be attached to that like say maybe a Dragonborn accidently killed their parents or a loved one and they want revenge or a dragon killed their entire village and they take their rage out on the Dragonborn. Y'know some kind of emotional baggage that would make them want to do anything they could to join the force and hunt the Dragonborn to extinction. My character will be a dragonborn who ends up getting captured either by your character or another member of their team. The force could have an order from the king to capture the Dragonborn and either bring it back or torture it till they could find the rest of the nest. Kill only if necessary.

Sooo, that's the basic idea. We can expand the plot from there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back