• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Romance Rp Interest Check

EternalFlame57

Hello,I am looking for anyone interested in doing a fantasy romance thread. I ok with doing almosg anything and Im down with all pairings. As far as plots go Im open to all ideas, I dont have any plots specifically in mind. If your interested please PM so we can plot.

I do have one plot though.

Plot: Muse A(my character) is a movie star celebrity and Muse B(your character) is either a fan. Muse B catches Muse A at a movie premiere and asks for a photo, Muse A agrees and they take a few photos. Their time is cut short and Muse B asks if they could ask some questions,Muse A suggests that they meet at a Muse A's favorite coffe place to talk more. But little does Muse A know this sparked a flame in their heart for Muse B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back