• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy / Romance RP-ers?

Kanon

Hello there!

I am currently looking for an active Fantasy / Romance RPers. I am currently doing some right now, but I want to do more in order to improve my English writing. What's the better way to do it than RP-ing, right?

I generally play as a female, and my genre is fantasy romance. I don't mind doubling as a male, though. I am searching for somebody literate (absolutely no one-liners), quite active (posts several times in a week), and engaging in terms of the story. I want you to contribute to the story, even though the initial plot is given from me.

So here are the few plots that I have on hand:

- Desert adventure (jewel / gem search between two siblings)

.... This one is pretty intense and I have a plot carefully laid out already. There are still a lot of room to be flexible, so please don't be intimidated.

- Life after the war

... This one is about the life of a couple. The male was a prince, and the female was a princess, but they both sacrificed their thrones in order to be together. Living in a remote village, they encounter many difficulties because of their past identities.

- A dancer's revenge

... This one is about a dancer who lost her fiancée in the war. She now lives as a dancer in a village bar. One day, a group of soldiers come to the village, led by a knight. She recognises the knight as the murderer of her fiancée.

If anyone is interested, please shot me a message and send me an example of your writing! ^_^ I'm open to new plots too, so feel free to contact me.

Life after war sounds fantastic I personally like playing as a girl but I would probably be able to play as a boy for your convenience.

Hm, interesting. Would you mind messaging me? For a reason i seem not to be able to message anyone. Probably due to lack (yet) of posts. I might have an idea or maybe we could storm one together :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back