• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy roleplay

Akaya

Hello! I’m interested in a role play one on one on primarily fantasy (I’ve got a few ideas here). I would prefer in a medieval setting, but also got a few ideas for a modern one. My main idea is overall about a kingdom where the kings family were murdered, but the prince survived and are years later returning for the throne etc etc.
I’m also open for all kinds of ideas! Pm me if you have any idea and if it sounds interesting :) I always try to write as long posts as possible, but sometimes the time or conversation just isn’t enough for a long one. I would say that I’m fairly active!
I’m totally new on this site, and have only been roleplaying in Swedish before, so sorry for any spelling mistakes as well as I’m not really sure how the site works yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back