• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy FANTASY ROLEPLAY WITH VOICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's alright.....but what if someone wants to go back and watch our roleplay from the beginning?  Plus the rules says that we aren't allowed to promote off site roleplay so that's why I want to keep our posts within the site just utilizing voice clips into our posts

Anyway, although my mic isn't all that great I have pretty good voice range so here's an example of a few of the voices.  I tend to be a very lighthearted type of roleplayer so the voices are a touch exaggerated.

WARNING!!!  I was just goofing around but the VERY last voice batman is pretty okay at first but I scream Joker super loud and I'm afraid you'll all die from the volume!!!  It's only the last few seconds so be careful ;w;

View attachment WEIRD VOICES.mp3

So just because my voice is high, I'm going to play a cute character, hm? I see how it is.

I'm about to go to bed in around an hour, and I won't be on at all tomorrow, but I'll be free this weekend.

This sounds super neat! Problem is, I'm only available on the weekend... Is that alright? Do I have to send in a voice application or something?

Maybe various rifts in space and time have opened up, causing a multitude of individuals (our characters) to stumble upon them and somehow end up going through, whether they like it or not. It turns out, the rifts have shut behind them, leaving our characters trapped in an odd world of insanity: a massive maze filled with dangers and puzzles like no other: The Labyrinth, run by a mysterious creature only known as THE HOST.

...But that's just my idea.  ;)

@Eterniti @Jeda Teq @BELL @Freshpanda88 @Tanelorn @Zestfylyellow @Keralah Sincrieph @Rosegold @The One Llama to Rule All @Wild Wolf Wind

It doesn't matter when you'll be available...well... if you NEVER show up then that's on you but you can hop in whenever you feel like it........also, THAT'S THE CUTEST PROFILE PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN!!! JUST LOOK AT HIM!!! IT'S LIEK A BABY ARTICUNO OR MAYBE ANIVIA FROM LOL WHICHEVER ONE IT'S SSOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE AAAAAHHHH!!!!

Your plot has very nice loopholes as well, as an excuse if you are unable to respond outside of a few select days, maybe rifts back to their own dimensions suck them back up for a select amount of days (whenever you can't reply) and spits them back into our roleplay world (when you're available)  that's our answer to that whole thing but here's the plot.  (if you're available all the time you can just be a permanent resident of the world)

Our world is the ultimate in fantasy, but with a touch of everything else, it's got a bit of everything from anyone's world, the animated, the sci fi, the (Japanese)anime, horror, video game, steampunk, superhero, and traditional fantasy kingdoms and more to come.  It's so all of you have something you like, my characters always live in this kingdom and take in any brave souls who'd like to join their team and help them slay monsters as well as need a family to hang out with.  So that's our loose plot so far!  LET'S START!!! OWO

It's a smol baby Articuno. I'm glad you like it! ^_^

This whole thing sounds painfully like the RP I first tried to open. Well, I did heavily influence the plot and location here (At least, I feel like I did).

But anyway, I'm ready when you are. Are we going to start on a clean slate with a new thread, or...?

@sgtmickey

Good news! or not if nobody cares...

I found a substitute for my microphone!

This is just a test. file:///C:/Users/Playa/Downloads/Voice%20Recordings/rec_13s.mp3

I might try practicing to make my voice sound different. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news! or not if nobody cares...

I found a substitute for my microphone!

This is just a test.  file:///C:/Users/Playa/Downloads/Voice%20Recordings/rec_13s.mp3

I might try practicing to make my voice sound different. 

You didn't do it right, sadly.

That's the path for the file; that only works on your computer. Upload it somewhere and make a hyperlink to it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back