• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy FANTASY ROLEPLAY WITH VOICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can be a mute character who communicates in text form .w.  but we DO need people to talk because we need at least a decent amount of people

hmm. ok, I guess. I am sorry though. It just seems too awkward for me and it'd make me anxious

I don't completely understand what this would be, but I'm interested.

Hello,

I don't mind being a voice for characters, or my own characters. However, I usually can't speak until a particular time, which is usually around 1-2 AM EST. If that doesn't work, I understand. Also, I do have limitations on what I speak. I will not read anything sensual, or rated R. I won't mind responding via text, but I do not feel comfortable speaking something like that out loud.

Thanks,

The One Llama to Rule All

Let's create the "How" so we can begin the beta test.

The two ways I think we could do this is:

1. - We roleplay normally in the forums. Making sure to focus more on dialog than action.
    -At the end of the week, (or the set cycle date), we meet up on a voice medium.
    -Select one person to be the narator, (This person will bring the characters actions to life. They'll have to able to summarize, kinda like how The ComicHistorian did on their first Live reading.)
    -The maker of the characters voice their characters when it's time.
  2. -WE IMPROVE EVERYTHING!
    -Type actions in the chat and voice as things go.
    -If we did things this way I think it'd be best to have the scenero in a more confined spot. Like a clubhouse or bar. So everyone can get used to it. Then expand from their.

(In both cases having everyone be their own narrator is an option. Even though Sgt. Mickey isn't too certain about it.)

Another thing to note:

1. RP's tend to get prettty hectic with characters being all over the place. So while acting things out we should try to keep our characters close. To avoid confusion.
    If not, then groups made by seperation will have to cycle out. So we have to make time slots.
  2. Time, we will get carried away having fun. So at the beginning of each session we'll have to determine how much time everyone is willing/able to put in for the day.

Do the replies have to be more dialogue based? I tend to put in more description than dialogue.

@Jeda Teq @BELL @Freshpanda88 @Tanelorn @Zestfylyellow @Keralah Sincrieph @Rosegold @The One Llama to Rule All @Wild Wolf Wind

Alright everyone, here's the format we should go for in order to coincide with everyone's schedule!!!  Perhaps we could record our lines and post the links in the rp!  As for roleplaying in a room...?  We dont have any voice lobbies in the rp nation discord app so instead!  Were just going to record our lines!  It's up to you if you want to type the actions and just do the voice or if you want to do both.  Now everyone, try to come up with a character and including a recording of your voice doing the character :D

If the red button and silver bar isn't on your web page when visiting, then you need the newest adobe flash player, if not then go to your preferences and then click the security button, make sure ALL the boxes are checked!

Would this recording be just as a test to see what each other's capabilities are, or are we voicing the character we'll actually be using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back